Chief's NFL Revolution

Chief.

i like that you are being very creative, and they would all work for futuristic day, not that it is in the NFL's forseeable future. my favorite is the panthers-you made it look futuristic and cool without going over the top. i always had thought that some jerseys were untouchable (giants, colts) but you really changed my mind. great work

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Maybe its me..I am a traditionalist in that I like the classic uniform look but none of these are working for me.

I try and be open minded about style changes but those wild stripes and color blotches just dont work for me..give me the classic look of the Packers or colts.

I do admire you all for having the courage to go outside of the box and try new things but its just going to take me some time to adjust to the new philosophies of uniform designs.

Dont quit, keep experimenting with new concepts and just bear with me and my silly traditionalism.

The best one is San Diego's uniform set. It makes Oakland look like a high school practice squad. :D

Oakland makes everyone else look silly. They wear a perfect uniform.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

• 4 weeks later...

Archived