alcohol logos

Squeaks4

I like the logo for Dirty Brown Ale. Gave me a chuckle.

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

since avenger posted his own stuff....here's some stuff i helped design for zodiac vodka:

zodiac_stuff.gif

and how it looks on the bottles:

zodiacpic.jpg

yes, the face is on the back side of the bottle and the sunburst is on the front. looks really cool when viewed from the front.

Old school German style logo for Sprecher Beer:

sprecher.jpg

and Leinenkugel's

LeinenkugelLogo.gif

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

3brasseurs.gif

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

A few years ago Miller did this 'True To Texas' campaign. The logo appeared on cans, bottles and packaging. I thought it was pretty cool.

lite.jpg

Did any other states/provinces have their own versions?

Budweiser started putting the outline of New Jersey on its labels. Since I haven't had Bud in a few years, I don't know if they still do it. And I didn't take it as some incentive to drink it.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived