Team Canada Uniforms

beesharps

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Message to Canada: If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

The problem isn't Canada... It's Nike.

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

06wjhc_canada.jpg

Are those the socks you were talking about?

Yeah! Them's the ones. Thanks awfully for finding that pic. It wasn't around when I first posted.

Its amazing what you can find when your avoiding all your notes that you need to study in order to pass an exam. :P

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Namesss.jpg

Why don't they just go all the way and put the damn NIke logo in between the syllables of the name??

BRO^DUER

IGIN^LA

SAK^IC

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

In case anyone wants to see these things in action, TSN is showing a World Junior warmup game on December 19 between Canada and the Czech Republic. I can only assume that Canada will wear their new jerseys, although I am surprised that the team has not been practicing in them (or jerseys witha similar cut), as they are much tighter than their usual ones.

Homer%20Simpson%20Sabres.jpg

Is it just me, or do the numbers in that ad look stupidly small? But I guess this the next step in Nike ridiculous patchwork mesh/fabric masterplan that they introduced in college football this year.

I too am wondering what happened with that picture of the US jersey that supposed had the lyrics to the Star Spangled Banner on it.

1zgyd8w.jpg

Did anyone see the Team USA uniforms on OLN? Mike Madano, Bill Guerin, and Brian Rolson wore them our on the ice. Have to say I didn't like them. THey look like the Canadian ones. The players looked uncomfotable in them. It also looks like the Nike logo will be below the name between the number and the name.

Did anyone see the Team USA uniforms on OLN? Mike Madano, Bill Guerin, and Brian Rolson wore them our on the ice. Have to say I didn't like them. THey look like the Canadian ones. The players looked uncomfotable in them. It also looks like the Nike logo will be below the name between the number and the name.

They have them in the nike store, both the home and away, and I didnt notice any writing on them. The only thing is the design running along the side of the body is silk screend on and its a weird kind of curvy pattern. I'll try and go back by the end of the week and take a picture.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

They have them in the nike store, both the home and away, and I didnt notice any writing on them. The only thing is the design running along the side of the body is silk screend on and its a weird kind of curvy pattern. I'll try and go back by the end of the week and take a picture.

They were wearing the dark blue so the back stripes were hard to see. The sleeve stripes is a mix between the old design and the new Canadian ones. The Nike logo is below the name. I'll try to find a pic after the game.

They were wearing the dark blue so the back stripes were hard to see. The sleeve stripes is a mix between the old design and the new Canadian ones. The Nike logo is below the name. I'll try to find a pic after the game.

Its the same as the Canada jersey if I remember it correctly. I do like the underarm design, the silk screened waves or w/e you would call them, they look slick.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Go Leafs Go!

Is it just me, or do the numbers in that ad look stupidly small? But I guess this the next step in Nike ridiculous patchwork mesh/fabric masterplan that they introduced in college football this year.

I too am wondering what happened with that picture of the US jersey that supposed had the lyrics to the Star Spangled Banner on it.

I had started a thread about the lyrics a while back, the jersey shown in the NHL holiday catalog clearly showed it under the arms.

The players did look uncomfortable in the jerseys last night, Modano kept pulling at his. The sleeves where were you could see the most "tightness". The names and

numbers looked regualr size, unlike the photo ad of the Canada jerseys.

Those jerseys will look sharp with a bronze medal around them!

Well most times we see a bronze or silver medal on the blue or white Team USA jerseys it looks nice, and I know for both upcoming events, the WJC and the Olympics, we'll get to hopefully see AT LEAST a bronze gracing the blue and white, and the accustomed gold on the black, red or white of Team Canada!!!

GO TEAM CANADA BABY!!!

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Go Leafs Go!

Go watch "Miracle" again, and leave the gold medal winning to the Canadians :flagcanada

j/k, but Canada WILL repeate.

Probably, but I need to stand up for my country. I would be very pleased with a silver or bronze. At least you guys are nice Canadian hockey fans.

minn.png

Go watch "Miracle" again, and leave the gold medal winning to the Canadians :flagcanada

Probably, but I need to stand up for my country. I would be very pleased with a silver or bronze. At least you guys are nice Canadian hockey fans.

Im competitive. I'm sure Team USA will put up a fight and possibly if DiPietro shows up and shows he can actually play his position, then you guys may have a very good chance and becoming the underdog of the Olympics, but right now I believe Canada will be the fav going in, followed by Finland, Czech and Sweeden. I dont think Russia will be that big of a threat, same with Belarus, and I'm sure thats where Team USA will be placed.

Its funny, all of those teams have vastly improved since the last olympics, but unless Russia gets Khabibulin then they dont have much of a chance, and if Sweeden plays Tellqvist and Lundqvist then they will have a very good chance to be strong competition, granted their offence shows up infront of them. If the Czech's go with Vokun in net backed up by Hasek they will be a threat, and if Kipprusoff can play like he did last year, Finland will be a force to reckon with.

As long as Canada brings Luongo, Brodeur and Joseph they will be good in net, but their offence, in order to be effective, will have to be able to click together quick, otherwise the other tems will take them apart.

I can't wait for the World Juniors, I just got a red Swift Jersey, so I'm all set for both events, I gotta say, I like the jerseys more and more every day...

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Go Leafs Go!

Is that how you spell "repeat" in Quebec? ^_^

No, its how we spell here in Ontario thanks to Mike Harris and his "oh so super amazing education plan." Now look at us, we can't spell.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Go Leafs Go!

No, its how we spell here in Ontario thanks to Mike Harris and his "oh so super amazing education plan." Now look at us, we can't spell.

See "Toronto Maple Leafs, spelling of".

See "Toronto Maple Leafs, spelling of".

Well, Conn Smyth DID go to my high school, so I mean, I can see how he was able to spell Leaves as Leafs...

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Go Leafs Go!

Archived