Team Canada Uniforms

beesharps

j/k, but Canada WILL repeate.

Is that how you spell "repeat" in Quebec? ^_^

No, its how we spell here in Ontario thanks to Mike Harris and his "oh so super amazing education plan." Now look at us, we can't spell.

See "Toronto Maple Leafs, spelling of".

Well, Conn Smyth DID go to my high school, so I mean, I can see how he was able to spell Leaves as Leafs...

Same school as Conn Smyth? That's just to cool.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

j/k, but Canada WILL repeate.

Is that how you spell "repeat" in Quebec? ^_^

No, its how we spell here in Ontario thanks to Mike Harris and his "oh so super amazing education plan." Now look at us, we can't spell.

See "Toronto Maple Leafs, spelling of".

Well, Conn Smyth DID go to my high school, so I mean, I can see how he was able to spell Leaves as Leafs...

Same school as Conn Smyth? That's just to cool.

Jarvis Collegiate Institute, the oldest school free, public education school in all of Canada and I think all of North America as well. It was first opened in 1807.

Conn Smythe 1910-1912 - founded the leafs, won 7 stanley cups.

John Strachan - founder of University of Toronto - Family Compact member

George Ignatieff - Jarvis 1932 - Canadian Ambassador to the United Nations, President of U.N. Security Council

Roy Thomson (Lord Thomson of Fleet) - won Jarvis entrance scholarship 1906 - left after one year to go to work to help his family - multi-zillionaire, owner of newspapers in many countries - given title Lord Thomson of Fleet

Sir Ernest MacMillan - piano prodigy, performed at JCI in 1905; director of Mendelssohn Choir for 15 years; conductor of Toronto Symphony for 25 years; Dean of University of Toronto Faculty of Music; knighted 1935

To name a few of the most famous graduates...My name will be amoung theirs one day...just watch...muhahaha!!!

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

I just thought of something...is it only going to be Team Canada and USA who will be sporting the new Nike Swift Jersey's in the Olympics and WJC or will other countries be wearing them too??

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

I just thought of something...is it only going to be Team Canada and USA who will be sporting the new Nike Swift Jersey's in the Olympics and WJC or will other countries be wearing them too??

Canada is playing the Czech Republic in an exhibition game right now on TSN, if you want to see these in action. It's hard to tell if the Czechs are wearing the tighter jerseys or not.

The Czech jerseys aren't the official ones, and don't even have names on them, so one would expect them to be wearing their real jerseys for the actual tournament. Who knows if they'll be the new Nike Swift ones.

But as for Canada, they certainly are skating faster thanks to the decreased weight, aren't they? No, really, they look awful. They may as well be spandex. Rubbish.

Homer%20Simpson%20Sabres.jpg

Canada is playing the Czech Republic in an exhibition game right now on TSN, if you want to see these in action. It's hard to tell if the Czechs are wearing the tighter jerseys or not.

I would love to be...but my rez's tv has a crummy cable connection, so you can hardly see whats on it. I'll just wait for the post game pics...*sigh*...

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Go Leafs Go!

I can only assume that Canada will wear their new jerseys, although I am surprised that the team has not been practicing in them (or jerseys witha similar cut), as they are much tighter than their usual ones.

Team Canada has been using practice jerseys with the same cut as their new "Swift" jerseys. Since they are all solid colour jerseys, the difference is less noticable.

does anyone know what font Team Canada is now using? the numbers look like a modified version of the Padres to me.

jerseys_b.jpg

Where'd u snag that pic from? I've been looking for pics of that quality.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Go Leafs Go!

does anyone know what font Team Canada is now using? the numbers look like a modified version of the Padres to me.

jerseys_b.jpg

Where'd u snag that pic from? I've been looking for pics of that quality.

the Canucks website

Awww, I can't find them, can you possibly link me?

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Go Leafs Go!

here you go Neon, these are all I can find

http://canucks.com/theinsider/default.asp?...ionID=5&id=1416

Thank you so much, I dont know how I didn't find those. You just made my day.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Go Leafs Go!

These are also useful to me, but I bet you all can figure out why.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

These are also useful to me, but I bet you all can figure out why.

When will we be seeing these templates Mr. Clemente?

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Go Leafs Go!

How about....NOW!?

Numbers-CAN-2006.gif

The jersey itself, I ain't touchin till I can get my hands on it for a significant amount of time.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

How about....NOW!?

Numbers-CAN-2006.gif

The jersey itself, I ain't touchin till I can get my hands on it for a significant amount of time.

You sir, are a god. Where would we all be without you?

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Go Leafs Go!

Archived