1st concept

J23P

1st concept

I did this in MS paint and I used the Anaheim Ducks font. The Western Washington Vikings colors and logos were recolored and used. I also took one of the horns on the viking head and "broke" it off to show battle damage.

i also colored in the areas where the laces are to blend it in. i thought the white/grey part looked a bit odd and i think it looks a bit better. i did research on this and noticed that the NHL teams with this have it the same way as i changed to.

C&C still welcomed and appreciated!

Just a quick question. Are there suppose to have two shoulder logos on each side? Because that would be very crowded.

Beside that, very nice.

I once had a car but I crashed it. I once had a guitar but I smashed it. I once, wait where am I going with this?

i thought that the logos on each side would give it a nice touch. i tried to make them smaller, but the detail was decreased. i was having some difficulty with that portion of the concept and that is why they look flat and on top. it was just to give the viewer an idea of the location of the shoulder patch. thanks for the critique. i love doing these and with everyone's input, i hope to get better. C&C is always welcome and appreciated regardless if they are harsh or not.

I agree that the two logos on the shoulders are a little much. You could probably just have one and move them up so that they are entirely on the shoulder panel.

My only other suggestion would be to change the black stripe on the dark jersey to white to match the sleeve stripes and also to keep the same theme that you used for the other two.

That being said, it's a decent concept, pretty good for doing on Paint.

philly.png

i made the stripes on the black jersey white so that they match the bottom of the sweater. when you click the link, the smaller image looks revised but not when you click on it. this is what i am seeing. please let me know if it is doing the same for you.

I like it, overall, for what it's worth. I honestly have never been a huge of that shade of yellow, kind strikes me as urine. I do however digress from the others here when I say that I like the shoulder patch idea. It is busy, but it has a nice purpose. Not bad, my friend. Not bad at all.

Archived