Ot: espn nhl hockey v.s. 2004

Kenworth

Ok. I have hurd some people ask what is the beter buy.  I have played both and here is what I think....

ESPN NHL HOCKEY

This game I own.  It is just plane awsome.  So realistic but you can make it none realistic as well.  Lots of jerseys to choose from  :;):  and a hole lot of unlockables like Pond Hockey and Historic Teams.  All NHL areans are athentic with some what of the real horns.  The game play in NHL2K3 (2K4 IS ESPN) was 8\10.  In 2k4 they took the gameplay and made it a easy 10/10.  Goailes seem to be just to damn good.  Lots of low scoring games but lots of sliders to fix it.  Presintation is wicked.  ESPN makes a very nice mix with sega.

Final score 9/10

NHL 2004

I must say I was very imprest on what they did from last years game.  Gamplay all notched up from the dredful 2003.  The look of the game is good but does not have the shine of ESPN.  Crowd is 3d witch I dont realy like seeing they are all men and seem to be cloned.  Hitz does a nice job with the crowd.  Like ESPN lots of jerseys to pick from.  Arenas not like real life.  I hate there play by play when ESPN has the best ever.  EVER.

Final score 8/10

Ask me any questions and for ESPN there is a awsome page up......  www.espnhockey.com

BTW MY SPELLING IS NOT GOOD BECAUSE IM IN A RUSH

:(

• LMU locked this topic

Archived