Redskins Wearing All White AT HOME! :(

robbman21

darell armstrong was proud

Do you mean Darrell Green?

Oddly enough, no. Darrell Armstrong got on the mic at the Mavericks game Sunday night and asked "How 'bout them Redskins?"

Needless to say, Mark Cuban fined him for inciting the Dallas fans.

#CHOMPCHOMPCHOMP

Who infected Gibbs with this crap.

White/White looks good on some teams, some traditional looks.. but the 'Skins white Jersey/Burgundy pants are simple one of the cleanest, nicest looks in the history of the league... WHY IS HE DOING THIS!!!

I hate the 'Skins, but i'd like them to look good as we beat them down....

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Hate to ruin everyones Christmas,but i was watching the Fox pregame,and the "Skins was warming up in,you guessed it white/white. <_<

9  POSTS AWAY FROM JOINING THE 500 CLUB

At least Dallas is wearing blue @ Carolina, so we do not have to suffer through another week of "The blue on the numbers and the helmet don't match."

the 'Skins white Jersey/Burgundy pants are simple one of the cleanest, nicest looks in the history of the league... WHY IS HE DOING THIS!!!

The current Redskin uniform is dated and just plain ugly. Gibbs is doing this because the majority of players HATE the current uniforms (especially the striped socks). These unis might have looked all right in the late 70's but they are way, way out-of-style. The Skins looked 1000 times better in the dark maroon/mustard gold colors (although the actual uniform needed a few tweeks to get into the 21st century). Too bad with Danny Snyder and Gibbs in charge, we will never see any changes.

SURPRISE,SURPRISE,the 'Skins are in all white...again. :lonely:

I was hoping the Eagles would've gone with the white jersys at home, just to screw with the 'Skins. They couldn't even get that done. *SIGH*

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived