the good, the bad, the ugly

HatManTC

The Good: tbj1977cfc_m.jpg

Best. Cap. Ever.

(W/ the possible exceptions of the infinitely more traditional but classically beautiful Detroit Tigers' caps.)

And I see multiple references to my Diamondbacks' purple caps. If I were running the team, I'd drop the purple entirely and instead use black w/ copper and (sparingly little) teal trim, a la the Arizona Rattlers. But I'm not. Sux for all of us, don't it?

thank god you're not :P, j/k man, you know that you and I will always disagree on two things, the Dbacks colors and the ASU-UA rivalry(btw how that loss feel :P Bear Down WHAT?), but I will have to say that the purple is what makes them,

The Good: Detroit Tigers Navy Blue White D, Diamondbacks Purple

The Bad: pMLB2-1670410reg.jpg

The Ugly: ANY YANKEES HATS

The actual cap the Blue Jays wore didn't have that blue outline around it. It looked like this:

ph_retro_cap_120x118.jpg

Didn't they add the blue outline when the redesigned in 89 and kept the white panel for a couple years before going to the all blues?

I like my women like i like my coffee, tied up in a burlap sack and thrown over the back of a donkey.

The actual cap the Blue Jays wore didn't have that blue outline around it. It looked like this:

ph_retro_cap_120x118.jpg

Didn't they add the blue outline when the redesigned in 89 and kept the white panel for a couple years before going to the all blues?

Nope. That cap never had a blue outline around the logo.

Blue outline or not, the old logo and white panel are elements I care most about. BTW, Jungle Jim, did the real caps have that mesh backing too? :P j/k

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

Archived