Celebrate Your Team Here

Cujo

How can someone live so close to buffalo and like the dolphins?

<_<

Also the fins will finish 8-8 and wont be over .500 and shouldn't have

beat the bills with that amazing dissapoitment a few weeks ago. Up 23-3 with 12 mins to go, you got lucky on a sleeping team.

PLAY J.P. Mularkey :evil: screw Holcomb

My father became a Dolphins fan when he lived in Miami, and he passed it on to me.

I'm sorry bills2005... who won that game? Who turned around their season? Who went undefeated in December for the first time in over 20 years? The 2005 Miami Dolphins.

NOBODY expected my Dolphins to be anywhere near .500 when this season started, so you can shut the hell up, and let me be proud of my team.

I'm not rubbing in your teams woes in... after last year's troubles I know how it feels. Don't you DARE take your frustrations and jealousy on me, and let me celebrate in peace and give my team the respect it deserves.

Plus... who the hell are you anyways?

ccslcbanner_zps5eda8538.jpg

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shouldn't have beat the Broncos either! :D

Oh well, they did, and they were better than ANYONE actually thought they would be. Great season for the Phins. They're eventually going to be a force to be reckoned with under Nick Saban.

IUe6Hvh.png

How bout them Illini?? Weak schedule or not, they are 12-0, number 6 in the nation, and they've only lost 2 games in the last 2 seasons. Add to that they have lost only 5 home games in 6 years.

How bout them Bears? 5-11 last year and they've either reversed that record or better than reversed that. Playoff bye, and for the most part, the team is intact for a run next year.

How bout them Cardinals? Ok, lost a good amount. Didn't gain much. But if you come into the season with the reigning MVP and Cy Young winner, a very promising young catcher with throwing numbers similar to johnny bench, getting scott rolen back, and a young ace in the making (potentially) in Reyes, I'm still excited dispite a slow off season. Plus...no more Morris :D

Even though they blew the game last night--the Calgary Flames are tied for first.

speaking of the game you metioned,HOW ABOUT THOSE PREDATORS BABY!!!!!! :boogie:,only them,the Bears,the WORLD CHAMPION Chicago White Sox,and the PCL CHAMPIONS Nashville Sounds, :winner: did something right this year

8 POSTS AWAY FROM 500

How about the New England Patriots?

There has been plenty of grave dancing done about their chances for this season.

It appeared the reigning champs were done.

And yet, now that the injured list is all but cleared, there's nobody who would put their hands up to play them, home or away.

They're back, and they've got a point to prove.

Bring on the playoffs.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

Lets go Pens!

Yeah, they suck, but maybe Michel Therrien can turn things around.

God knows hes done a good job so far.

Mostly overtime losses scince he came, better than the blowouts Edzo would be in i guess.

How 'bout them Steelers!

If they can beat detroit they can possibly be in the playoffs.

Go Bucs!

Not the Tampa Bay Bucs, The Pittsburgh Pirates.

Last year they made it to 500 {for a while anyways} for the first time in a couple seasons, lets hope that Jason Bay and the rest can help the bucs improve.

Also, the All Star Game is in Pittsburgh this year!

Hail to Pitt!

Bad year for football, but in basketball, i'll let 10-0 speak for itself.

oBIgzrL.png

Woo Hoo!

Go Atlanta Hawks! (7-20, no playoffs EVER.)

Woo Hoo!

Go Atlanta Falcons! (8-7, squandered the chance they had at it)

Woo Hoo!

Go Atlanta Thrashers! (16-16-6, mediocrity personified.)

Woo Hoo!

Go Atlanta Braves! (14 Straight Division Championships, 1 World Series.)

Yeah, Go Thrashers!

They handed Pittsburgh Their first win of the 05-06 season!

I was there and belive me, there was a sense of invincibility that had only existed before the season when the Pens got all these great players {Recchi, Gonchar, LeClair, Palffy, CROSBY} and it seemed as though it would be winning from then on, then we started losing again, and, well, you can obviously see the bad situation pens fans and players are in right now.

Back to the real conversation here.

oBIgzrL.png

Yeah, Go Thrashers!

They handed Pittsburgh Their first win of the 05-06 season!

I was there and belive me, there was a sense of invincibility that had only existed before the season when the Pens got all these great players {Recchi, Gonchar, LeClair, Palffy, CROSBY} and it seemed as though it would be winning from then on, then we started losing again, and, well, you can obviously see the bad situation pens fans and players are in right now.

Back to the real conversation here.

Yeah, I remember watching that game. They were up 4-0 in the 1st, I was thinking "Wow, so now the offense has finally decided to show up, we're gonna violate everyone we play now, woo hoo!" But then we allowed 6 or 7 unanswered, and that was the end of that.

Yeah, I remember watching that game. They were up 4-0 in the 1st, I was thinking "Wow, so now the offense has finally decided to show up, we're gonna violate everyone we play now, woo hoo!" But then we allowed 6 or 7 unanswered, and that was the end of that.

There was not an Atlanta fan left at the end of that game.

Sorta like that Pens v.s. Wild game i went to, only it was no pens fans all wild fans.

and a Pens v.s. Rangers game

Come to think of it, 7 out of the 9 games i went to we lost like that {except the one v.s. Buffalo}

Man, it SUCKS to be a fan of a team that sucks.

But i shouldnt whine about it, at least we have a team.

For now...

oBIgzrL.png

Penguins might actually stay, Therrien is gettin the team to play harder :hockeysmiley:

Pirates made a couple of good moves that could maybe get them to 500 status :cursing:

10-0 for Pitt bball and the football team has some good recruits comin in

Steelers are almost always good and need a W to get in this year then its on to Super Bowl XL :evil::blush:

Beaver Falls High School 11-0 a double A team that has beatin 4 quad A schools! No one probaly knows what Beaver Falls is but it counts lol

Now that we have the one for the thumb, the other hand looks lonely........GO STEELERS

Beaver Falls High School 11-0 a double A team that has beatin 4 quad A schools! No one probaly knows what Beaver Falls is but it counts lol

People outside of the pittsburgh area wouldnt know what beaver falls is.

personally i think Penn Hills has a good chance at High School football.

They only lost one game and then lost first game in the playoffs against a team they shouldve beat.

However lets not forget Penn Hills's state High School basketball championship in spring '04.

oBIgzrL.png

Archived