Celebrate Your Team Here

Cujo

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's to the Leafs being mediocre.

Here's to the Bills sucking.

Here's to the Raptors sucking even more.

Oh Gosh, at least the Jays have given me SOMETHING to look forward to!

2006 AL East (or at least WildCard) Champs! :flagcanada:

My New York Jets are one loss away from sewing up what should be the draft pick that gets us Southern Cal quarterback and Heisman Trophy winner, Matt Leinart.  :woot:

Okay, so I just learned the Saints have the tiebreaker on the Jets because they had a weaker schedule ... and the Sains beat us. :censored:ing weak! :cursing:

So the Saints could get Leinart? Wow, I hope that doesn't happen for his sake, the Saints organization is like a QB graveyard.

My New York Jets are one loss away from sewing up what should be the draft pick that gets us Southern Cal quarterback and Heisman Trophy winner, Matt Leinart.  :woot:

Okay, so I just learned the Saints have the tiebreaker on the Jets because they had a weaker schedule ... and the Sains beat us. :censored:ing weak! :cursing:

So the Saints could get Leinart? Wow, I hope that doesn't happen for his sake, the Saints organization is like a QB graveyard.

Can you say "Archie Manning"??

6uXNWAo.png

Can you say "Archie Manning"??

That's going back to the 70s. Name one good QB from the Saints since then.

Vancouver back in first place in division!  :woot: Edmonton didn't last long there at all....

I didn't think they would. :(

The division is still tight. And now with Minnesota climbing the ranks, and beating the Albertan teams, they could even have a chance to win the division. All any 5 of these teams need is great goaltending down the stretch and any team could go on a huge run to win the division, I hope that's the Canucks, but right now, it doesn't look like it.

Well considering that Aaron freakin' Brooks has broke most of Archie's Saints records it's fair too see that even Archie wasn't much cop (in the NFL, he was great in college, so I'm told)

Yeah, he was wonderful at Ole Miss. Not so wonderful for the Saints.

Broncos again! Playing a meaningless game with only a portion of their starting lineup and still beating up on the San Diego Chargers! Granted, it's Phillip Rivers at QB -- but he's doing better than Brees was! Nothing like being able to rest your stars and still being able to beat a good team and go into the playoffs on a positive.

IUe6Hvh.png

YEAH SEAHAWKS!! just dont blow it in the playoffs

YEA COUGARS, Jarome Harrison, ncaa's leading rusher

YEA 49ers, keep it up and in 10 years well be good again! lol

impossiblefp4.jpg

The World Basketball Championship, the Davis Cup, Ryder Cup, Iraq: Every day there's further proof that we, as a nation, are not very good at international competition.

Vancouver back in first place in division!  :woot: Edmonton didn't last long there at all....

I didn't think they would. :(

The division is still tight. And now with Minnesota climbing the ranks, and beating the Albertan teams, they could even have a chance to win the division. All any 5 of these teams need is great goaltending down the stretch and any team could go on a huge run to win the division, I hope that's the Canucks, but right now, it doesn't look like it.

Best & toughest division in the NHL...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Steelers beat Lions! :boogie:

Off to Cincinatti for the playoffs!

Pittsburgh and Cincinatti are tied against each other for the season and are tied for the AFC North, which means next sunday will prove whose better!

Its the Terrible Towel wavers v.s. the people who say "who dey"

also...

Crosby is 2 points behind Ovechkin in the Calder Trophy race.

oBIgzrL.png

Archived