Celebrate Your Team Here

Cujo

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Angels just swept Seattle, and rather convincingly at that. Please, Mike Scioscia, only pitch Ervin at night in Anaheim and nowhere/time else.

Thank you, Angels. The Tigers sure aren't helping themselves stay in it.

Brad Penny struggled early to put the Dodgers in a hole, but a five-run sixth inning helped dig them out and take the Nationals to extra innings on Wednesday. But, new acquisition Shea Hillenbrand came through with a walk-off sac fly in the bottom of the 12th to give L.A. a 10-9 win and a series sweep.

Only the Dodgers...

You know, I rarely visit ccslsc anymore. I really should fix that.

Brad Penny struggled early to put the Dodgers in a hole, but a five-run sixth inning helped dig them out and take the Nationals to extra innings on Wednesday. But, new acquisition Shea Hillenbrand came through with a walk-off sac fly in the bottom of the 12th to give L.A. a 10-9 win and a series sweep.

Only the Nationals...

Fixed it for you.

The Missouri Governor's Cup is back in St. Louis where it belongs. :woot:(dance):trophy:

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Only the Nationals...

Fixed it for you.

No, actually I think averyj had it right. It seems as if the Dodgers have been doing this kind of thing a lot. (Meaning the fall behind and be forced to come back thing).

espnsig.gif

Finished my soccer season tonight, in a game we had to win to take the league cup. We won 4-2 I broke my nose (4th time lol), and there we're a few red cards handed out.

Anyways I'd like to celebrate my teams big season this year!

2007 Newmarket All-Star Tournament Champions

2007 Alliston Tournament Champions

2007 PYC Finalist

2007 SCYSL League Champions

Good job BOYS!

untitled-6.jpg

Tonight the Clearwater Threshers (Class A affiliate of the Philadelphia Phillies) clinched a playoff spot by sweeping the Lakeland Flying Tigers in a doubleheader. Clearwater advances to play the Sarasota Reds in a best-of-three Divisional Series beginning Tuesday Sept. 4. Updates to come throughout the week.

Clay Buchholz (say: "Buck-Holes") no-hit the orioles

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

The Orioles are on a 10-game loss streak :mad:

And it's not going to get better.

no, they won yesterday so they are only on a 1-game loss streak now.

But you are probably correct that it isn't going to get any better.

Oh, and SU got pummeled by Washington, so Bills, give me something on the 9th, please??????

saBS.png

Lions win! they are now 1-0, only 9 wins away from Kitna's prediction. There were plenty of touchdowns to go around, as Kitna threw one each to Calvin Johnson, Roy Williams, and Shaun McDonald. Tatum Bell ran for one too. I know it was only the raiders, but it is a win!

MegatronSig2.jpg

Lions win! they are now 1-0, only 9 wins away from Kitna's prediction. There were plenty of touchdowns to go around, as Kitna threw one each to Calvin Johnson, Roy Williams, and Shaun McDonald. Tatum Bell ran for one too. I know it was only the raiders, but it is a win!

WOOOOOOOOOEEE! Unofortunately, I started Furrey on my fantasy team. Damn you, Shaun McDonald. He should've pitched it to Furrey at the 1. :P

But yeah, 9 more. Let's get rid of those 2 INTs, Kitna.

Archived