Celebrate Your Team Here

Cujo

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Cubs beat the Cards by 9 and the Brewers are trailing the Pirates by 9 in the top of the 9th. Unless the Pirates completely choke (which is not out of the question), there will be a tie atop the NL Central.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

The Cubs beat the Cards by 9 and the Brewers are trailing the Pirates by 9 in the top of the 9th. Unless the Pirates completely choke (which is not out of the question), there will be a tie atop the NL Central.

Ouch :D

We scored 3 pts!!!

There is nowhere to go but up!

What about a safety?

oBIgzrL.png

• 2 weeks later...

Woo! Angels made the playoffs!

On another note, the Lions got destroyed, and I'm a half hour from Philly. I can't wait to see all those McNabb jerseys around campus tomorrow. On the plus side, Kitna broke the franchise record for single-game passing yards. If only we had a defense....

• 8 months later...

I suppose I should post here while the going is good...

This is the latest into any season that the Cubs have owned the best record in baseball since 1908.

:woot:

6uXNWAo.png

• 2 months later...
The Falcons scored 34 points! Woo!

and detroit scored less!

...hopefully they turn it around next week, but if not, at least it'll be just good old fashioned disappointment from the start. last year's start had me so optimistic i actually thought of the lions as a playoff team. ... the LIONS.

ah well, wonder if there are any good receivers coming in this years draft class...

• 1 year later...

Archived