Worst uniforms in history

CrookedThumb

Yes, yes, Pantone, I know what they say it is. I've lived here through all the announcements.  :)

But, let's face facts.  The thing's a bear head, despite what they say.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Hmm...  First of all:

ylodux.jpg

Secondly, what's with the hatin' directed at yellow?  Three of those choices have yellow somewhere in their color pallette.  Does unimaniac hate yellow like someone else hates a certain color?  :P

Third, the TB Storm weren't the only Arena League team that wore the Zubaz gear.  If memory serves me correctly, Zubaz outfitted the entire league for a year.  Ahh...  Good times...

And finally, I wholeheartedly agree with Pantone about the whole "best/worst" argument.  To quote an Aqua Teen Hunger Force episode, "One man's waste is another man's soap."

4409811293_559b1d05dd_o.jpg

I love the Wild jersey. It's the ONLY jersey I have! (I have better things to do with my money....) I'm surprised we haven't talked about soccer jerseys yet.... I remember there was a section on the BBC website that showed some of the ugliest jerseys ever!

Hmmmm worst ever soccer jerseys!! Coventry City had an away jersey in the early 1980s that was brown shirts and brown shorts (I kid you not!) Definitely NOT shark approved. There have been plenty of disastrous  away kits in particular. Manufacturers have always sed the second kit to experiment a little, and some of those experiments, hmm how to put this, erm haven't quite worked!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Does unimaniac hate yellow like someone else hates a certain color? :P

Except for the Lakers, yellow should not be the dominant color of a uniform. Though I do think little hints of it (ie. Vikings, Chiefs, Lakers road) do make a nice addition.

It's both for me.  The design is really poor.  You got those wierd things on the pants, OREGON written on the shoulders, those little wierd squares( you know what I'm talking about?).  Terrible.  But, I ain't no fan of yellow, especially when it's that bright and you wear ALL yellow.  Eww.

Except for the Lakers, yellow should not be the dominant color of a uniform. Though I do think little hints of it (ie. Vikings, Chiefs, Lakers road) do make a nice addition.

Tell me why it's ok for the Lakers...

Tell me why it's ok for the Lakers...

They are the only team I've seen with yellow unis that I like. Of course this is just my opinion.

1. Any baseball team that has pinstripes on their road Uniforms.

2. The Old Cleveland Cavs unis (Pre 2003-04 Season)

3. The NEW Houston Rockets Unis.

4. The LA Cliipers unis- PLEASE CHANGE THEM!!!

5. The Current Houst Astro unis- and for that matter, the logo!

6. Don't Diss Oregon. At least they are settting a trend.

BRING BASEBALL BACK TO MONTREAL!!!!

MON AMOURS SIEMPRE!!

6. Don't Diss Oregon. At least they are settting a trend.

I sure hope the hell not.  What a nasty trend to set.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Yeah, these best/worst things get tired real fast. It's not like even the most eloquent argument is going to change even one mind.

BTW: I dont think the Wild logo looks anything like a bear. Even if it is a random creature meant to just "feel" wild (and I'm sure it is) it looks mostly I think like a Wolverine.........or something of that ilk.

Definitely not a bear.

The Official Cheese-Filled Snack of NASCAR

• LMU locked this topic

Archived