Need help with a logo

scottyvoodoo

Yeah... I'm not a big fan of the cowboy hat fish. Reminds me a lot of the old D-Rays logo. Well, the angle does. The other lgoo with the S is a lot better, but that reminds me of some Stingrays logo from the dearly departed WUSA.
WINnipegSigBanner.gif

I think both the head on look and this angled look would be good, just not for the same team. The art styles of the logos are quite different (apart from the colours and font), especially in terms of lines and fluidity.

Great logos, both of them, and if you could work the text into this newest one a wee bit better, it would make the decision for me a whole lot tougher. Sweet stingray though, h-gator.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Hockeygator,

I really like the last concept (non-cowboy hat), very sleek and eye appealing.  

Your good, very good! :D

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

HOckeyagators new one is pretty harda$$ (good job gator) but it looks a little bit more like a manta (devil) ray than a stingray now.........just a caution.  Very different creatures.

The Official Cheese-Filled Snack of NASCAR

• LMU locked this topic

Archived