Official NHL Sports-Ecyclopedia Thread

NJTank

The updates continue as the Kings who have never quite ruled the NHL are ahaving asolid year but are not considered a serious contender once again.

Los Angeles Kings

Coments?

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Before the lockout the Thrashers were realing after the tragic accident that claimed the life of Dan Snyder and had Dany Heatley facing criminal charges.

After lockout HEatley is gone traded to Ottawa while the Thrashers are forced to shift the focus to Ilya Kovalchuk as they try to make teh playoffs for teh first time ever.

Atlanta Thrashers

Coments?

Nice work. Thats a lot of good info.

I'm not normally one to bring up typos, but thoguht this might be worth mentioning:

"A Thrasher with a hockey sticky winding up for a shot on a midnight blue background with a yellow border. "

Didja mean to say sticky?

Also, your picture of Phillips Arena, while accurate, is from a very odd angle. The perspective most are used to seeing, and the side of the building Thrashers use in advertising is this one: (Which i thought you had, perviously)

project_PhilipsArena.jpg

This is an interesting birdseye:

800ph02.jpg

And, while I know it would be too much work to do for every team, I love the pictures of the ice:

puckdrop.jpg

Oh, and I will be there a couple more times this year, if there are any pictures of the arena or players that you'd like to have. I'd be glad to take them and shoot them to you.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Thanks for pointig out the typo, as for the pic I wanted a different angle then what I used on the Hawks page if possible, and thats why I chose the pic I used, the pic you are showing me is pretty much the one on the Hawks page, and I chose the one on my page over teh 2nd one becuase its a better view of the ATL skyline.

ecyclopedia.gif

champssigtank.png

Thanks for pointig out the typo, as for the pic I wanted a different angle then what I used on the Hawks page if possible, and thats why I chose the pic I used, the pic you are showing me is pretty much the one on the Hawks page, and I chose the one on my page over teh 2nd one becuase its a better view of the ATL skyline.

Cool call on the skyline, and I totally understand not wanting to replicate the Hawks page logo.

Nice work.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

The updates continue with the Sharks who went all the way to the Western Finals before the lockout, but will need to work hard just to get in the playoffs this year.

San Jose Sharks

ecyclopedia.gif

champssigtank.png

The NHL Updates are now comlete as i finish off with the Phoenix Coyotes who with Wyane Gretzky behind the bench are going througha trubluant season.

Phoenix Coyotes

ecyclopedia.gif

champssigtank.png

Archived