New Intel Logo

shiznit1083

Roughly, oh, five hundred thousand times better than the old "intel inside" handwriting inside the ellipse. God was that awful. I don't know how they ever made it with that. This is very clean and perfectly fitting for a technology mogul like intel. as for replacing the logo with the dropped "e" I think I'm neutral. I love this clean, modern typeface and the cleaner ellipse drawn around the logo.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

According to busines reports the swoosh around intel is supposed to go with their new motto of leap ahead instead of intel inside. It also coincides with Intel trying to get into the home entertainment industry to go along with their computer stuff.

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

The Logo definitely looks more professional than their last one. The old logo looked too young for a company like them. Of course, they probably tried to reach the entire range of buyers from people in their late teens through all adults. So they probably had that in mind with the original logo.

I say the new one is good though. Upgrade.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived