Lettered NHL Jersey Sale

charger77

There good price and all but why wear jerseys when they are not with the team, cus ppl are guna come up to you and say , "they dont play with them anymore", just my opioin but i go for custom jerseys, cus just the fact that im not even in the nhl so i dont have to worry about changing teams lol.

But ya they are good prices and if you miss those players with those teams then i say go for it.

4kv29i.jpg

If you like the player its cool.

As part of my hockey jersey collection I've been adding a player from each year.

Dallas won on the road in 99 so I got the hatcher and am putting a 99 finals patch

Colorado won at home in 2001 so I'm putting a 2001 SCF patch on it.

Neidermayer on the road in 2000 so I'm throwing a 2000 SCF and 2000 nhl on it.

If its a player you like 49$ is a good deal

It might be a good idea to post any good jersey deals/sales on this site.

Dan

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

I was plesantly surprized to see that they had a decent selection of sizes for the most part.

I actually ordered three of them. Getting them already with the name and numbers sure saves me a lot of headaches and expense.

Thanks for posting that link!

JeffB

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

I went to order the Palffy jersey but found they'll only ship to the United States... bastards

That's the same jersey I want.

Ship it here, I'll send it to you for free for all taht you do with this site.

IM SERIOUS!

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

2006-07 NCFAB National Champions

2006 NCFAF Midwest Conf. Champions

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Detroit Black Panthers (Xtreme Hockey League) 2005-06 Yzerman Conference Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

MLH (Major League Hockey, an AHL Fantasy League)

TRAC (Team Racing Auto Circuit, NASCAR)

I was plesantly surprized to see that they had a decent selection of sizes for the most part.

Says you. </grumpy XXL wearer>

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Ooops. Sorry to hear that. I'm used to these clearance deals being Men's small and Youth medium only, so actually finding something in Large and XL was a surprise to me.

HansonsSig.jpg

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

I went to order the Palffy jersey but found they'll only ship to the United States... bastards

That's the same jersey I want.

Ship it here, I'll send it to you for free for all taht you do with this site.

IM SERIOUS!

done and done, thank ya sir

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

The ones on there that really surprise me are the Rangers Leetch and Flyers LeClair jerseys. I don't care who they play for now, those two players will always be remembered in those two jerseys. In a couple of years when Leetch retires, that Rangers jersey will be worth 5 times what it's listed at now.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

www.hockey1.com has selected styles in buy one (69$) get one free.

They also have the old Coyotes and Blue Capitals (29$)

Dan

Damn, I like those Hartford Wolf Pack jerseys...but do I really need more right now?! Major dilemma!

This would be a good opportunity to switch namebars and then convert a player's number on a jersey to a different one i.e. Flyers #97 Roenick to #87 Brashear if anyone was interested in that.

Hell, that Rangers #88 Lindros jersey could be fixed well enough by including some navy blue twill underneath the 6'es when re-cresting and using a longer namebar.

Thanks for the info!

Scored a Niedermayer for the wife and a Thibault for myself. Good stuff! (bow)

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Quitter's Atlanta jersey is available in XXL, Kev.

Not that I'd be seen with his bastard name on my back anymore, but that is a nice looking jersey.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

I found that site in my usual scavanger hunt for great jersey deals.

Try www.sportstation.com also

97$ for hockey (lettered) many other great deals also

if anybody else knows of great on line deals, maybe we can devote a thread to that?

Dan

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

Poop. One of my jerseys was out of stock. At least my first choice by far was still in stock.

Oh, well, I guess that I just get to bid more on ebay later today for something I really, really want.

JeffB

HansonsSig.jpg

Archived