Raiders win coin flip over 49ers in draft

brinkeguthrie

They lost so shouldnt they have gotten the higher pick lol...

impossiblefp4.jpg

The World Basketball Championship, the Davis Cup, Ryder Cup, Iraq: Every day there's further proof that we, as a nation, are not very good at international competition.

They're idiots, plain and simple. Too much pride to tank a game? We'll see how proud they are of having the top pick next year, and the year after. The Texans tanked the game -- that was ridiculously obvious.

IUe6Hvh.png

If the Raiders won it had to be fixed.

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

2006-07 NCFAB National Champions

2006 NCFAF Midwest Conf. Champions

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Detroit Black Panthers (Xtreme Hockey League) 2005-06 Yzerman Conference Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

MLH (Major League Hockey, an AHL Fantasy League)

TRAC (Team Racing Auto Circuit, NASCAR)

Come on. Just because the Raiders suck as much ass as the Forty-Whiners doesn't mean the flip is rigged.

That means that Oakland will get someone San Francisco needs, which is a shame really.

From the possible #1 pick two weeks ago to #7?? It's gonna be a verrrry long decade for the Niners.

I mean, how IS this possible. We have an IDIOT owner. We've been pathetic for the last TWO seasons. HOW could we have even screwed up LOSING?

and to lose a draft position to an over the hiller like AL DAVIS.

<sigh>

When do pitchers and catchers report?

(ed. note- I do think Nolan is a smart guy and will fix it.)

It's just payback for the 80's, 49er fans.

49ers to Cowboys (though they rebounded) to the Packers, to the Rams..somehow leap-frogged the Broncos..how the hell did they pull that off?

MouthoftheSouth.jpg

I don't speak for democrats, democrats don't speak for me.

49ers to Cowboys (though they rebounded) to the Packers, to the Rams..somehow leap-frogged the Broncos..how the hell did they pull that off?

You're wrong, don't you remember 1999? Granted it was only one losing season, but it was also the end of the career of Terrell Davis, and the begining of the Griese era, *sigh*

Oh, believe me...it'll come.

I thought it leap-frogged my Niners after only two years of mediocrity (1999 and 2000) but apparently 2001 and 2002 just toyed with my emotions. :cry:

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

Is there that big of a difference between the sixth and seventh pick?

Both of these teams need so much you would think they can get a quality player..

Right now their previous high picks aren't looking so good (Smith at #1 for SF and Gallery at #2 for Oakland).

Maybe there will be less pressure at 6 and 7.

From the possible #1 pick two weeks ago to #7?? It's gonna be a verrrry long decade for the Niners.

I think Reggie Bush won't be as great an NFL player as most people think. Haven't we seen some great college football players turn to crap in the NFL?

The 49ers should go after DeAngelo Williams from Memphis, if RB is their biggest concern.

i was living in Cincinnati!!! my payback for the Bengals is NOW, and I am not there!

I live in Ohio----Bengals bad, Niners good.

move to SF.

Niners bad----Bengals good.

Must be me.

Move to Foxboro, then. I don't like Boston's fans....

Archived