Proposal's on TV

jkrdevil

At halftime at the Fiesta Bowl they had a guy (who was in the Military) propose to his girlfriend at mid-field at halftime. Does anyone else hate these things? Just once I want someone to say no, that would be hilarious.

i think it was at a Knicks game last season, an NBA game for sure but a guy had everything all set up and was going good until he proposed and she shook and her head and ran away crying

8prlQWA.png

At halftime at the Fiesta Bowl they had a guy (who was in the Military) propose to his girlfriend at mid-field at halftime. Does anyone else hate these things? Just once I want someone to say no, that would be hilarious.

i think it was at a Knicks game last season, an NBA game for sure but a guy had everything all set up and was going good until he proposed and she shook and her head and ran away crying

That also happened at a Hawks game. Phillips Arena is such a land of despair.

Who didn't see that proposal coming, and can tell me where to get one of those folding canes?

I saw a proposal at the AHL All-Star Game last year, but her response was not shown on camera. From my seat, I couldn't tell if she accepted it or not.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

What's funny was I was going to post this too, but decided not too. Yeh, I hate proposals on TV, sometimes I think networks like abc give the guy money to propose on TV, but I don't get why I would think that because the ratings don't get any higher over a proposal.

I know at Yankee Stadium when they flash a proposal on the scoreboard everyone chants "No".

Yeah I know just once I want to see a girl say no and it be real

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

A guy proposed to a girl at a Wizards game last year and she said no. And it was all over the news, then they said it was all a setup.

i think this is that http://www.lookatentertainment.com/v/v-187.htm

th_island1-med.gifStanley Cups 1980,1981,1982,1983

th_dodgers1-med.gifWorld Series Titles 1955,1959,1963,1965,1981,1988

th_boys1-med.gifSuper Bowl Titles VI,XII,XXVII,XXVIII,XXXth_jet2-med.gifSuper Bowl Title III

th_ny1-med.gifth_norangers-med.gif

newyorkislanders.gif

:puke:. A marriage proposal should be a private, intimate moment you'll remember for the rest of your lives (or until the divorce... hey, I'm just sayin'). Not something to be done during a TV timeout in front of tens of thousands of strangers.

I always saw it as something people did who weren't confident enough to seal the deal going 1-on-1 with the girl. Bring in the peer pressure of turning a guy down flat in front of 20-50,000 people, and see if she has the stones to say "no".

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

I hate Ohio State

If it's any consolation Tank, Ohio State hates you too. There is a "Tank Haters" section in the horseshoe where all the members of the "We Hate Tank" club sit for every home football game. The club has weekly meetings. There is food, punch and a "Hatin' on Tank" poetry slam. Then they bring out a mannequin dressed in Dolphins gear and beat the stuffing out of it while chanting "Tank, Tank, you really stank. They end the meetings with a song. It's called "Tank." It's sung to the tune of Help! by The Beatles. The words go like this...

Tank! Your're such a Jerk.

Tank! You make us beserk.

Tank! Why are you so nasty and mean.

When Tank was younger he thought college was on the way

He applied to OSU but we laughed and sent him away.

Tank thought C's and D's might get his path to Columbus paved

But in the end he ended up at Community College which is just like the 13th grade

Tank don't let our rejection make you cry.

Only the best and brightest can be a Buckeyes

Tank the world needs fry cooks and cashiers too

Taaaaank!

And now Tank's life has changed in so many ways

He's just a bitter man living out his days

He sits at home and finds new ways to be mean

While Buckeye nation rolls along like a big mighty machine

Tank You're almost as bad as Maize and Blue

Thank goodness you got rejected by OSU

Buckeye Nation has no place for you...

Tank you're mean we don't like you ooo ooo.

Sorry buddy. Couldn't resist. I kid because I care...well that and because I'm an arrogant, eltitist, alum of THE :censored:ing Ohio State University!

:D

BB52Big.jpg

I was cheering for her...to say no. She didn't seem all that excited to see him either. Weird.

Oh well. I liked the final score.

OSU 34

ND 20

2005 Ohio State Buckeyes Fiesta Bowl Champions...Again! :D

That's fine, we'll see you next year in Glendale when Notre Dame wins the National Title.

Cards08.jpg

World Champions: 1926 1931 1934 1942 1944 1946 1964 1967 1982 2006

Archived