NFL Team you love to hate

ninersdd

1. Arthur B. Modell (I know he's not a team but a bigger scumbag you'll never find)

2. Pittspuke Steelers ( Note to Steelers fans. The NFL didn't start in 1974. What did they do from 1933 to 1973? NOTHING!!! Oh ya the Cleveland Browns have just as many NFL titles (4) as you do.

3. New York Yankees ( Everybody hates arrogance. But they do know how to win.)

Clevelandcavaliersfirstlogo.gif Cleveland Cavaliers Curent Logo.png Cavs New Logo 2017-18.jpg

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate the Steelers more than any other team, by far. Usually I can find one guy on a team that I don't mind watching. But, I just hate the Steelers, I hate everything associated with the Steelers...their fans, coach, players. Actually, there is ONE person associated with the Steelers that I like, but he's gone now. Myron Cope is one of the funniest radio announcers I've listened to. But, still... I can't wait to knock their sorry a**es outta the playoffs Sunday and maybe Hines Ward will wipe that stupid smile off his face and cry for us again

20050124DSsteelershines_450.jpg

:cry::cry::cry:

Philadelphia Eagles. There's nothing likable about the team at all.

Even Mama McNabb is getting on my nerves. Besides, she's been replaced as badassinest football mom by Mama Portis.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

AM.gif

hmmmmm....well, I'll put it this way......I have two favorite teams....The Vikings and whoever plays the Chiefs...but, here's my top 5 that I love to hate...

1) Chiefs

2) Cowboys

3) Raiders (loving it that they suck, except when they play the Chiefs)

4) Falcons

5) 49ers (see Raiders)

Mike

pwmhshpbanner.gif

pwihshpbanner2.gif

As a Patriots fan, I dislike the other teams in the AFC east in addition to the Steelers.

Since Cowher became the coach, the Steelers have never lost a game...every game is stolen from them by poor officiating or because the "better team didn't win."

1) New England Patriots

Distant second-Seattle Seahags

3) San Francisco 49ers

Seahags, eh? Who won the division this year, ya stinking Lambs fan?

Anyway.

1.) Detroit: This is more of a family blood battle between me and my younger brother. Every year, he wants the Lions to win and every year they stink up the joint.

2.) St. Louis: Two words: Last. Season.

3.) Oakland/San Francisco: The closest regional rivals the 'Hawks have.

I can't find a word to adequately describe my hatred for Peyton Manning and the Indianapolis Colts. I hope to hell the Pats play down there next weekend to I can make the drive down and give my proper regards to all the sissies watching in the dome. And while I don't hate the Steelers at all, it was fun taunting their fans at the AFC title game last year. They have a song, "Here We Go", and if you switch the lyrics to "New England's Going to the Super Bowl" while burning a terrible towel, Steelerfan loves you.

spikes.jpg

I hate the Chiefs and Raiders. But the Broncos own them both, so I don't really care too much. The Raiders just flat out can't beat us (Last year excluded), and the Chiefs can't even hang within 20 of us in Denver. Then every time we're poised to win in KC, there's some bull :censored: that allows KC to squeak out a win (ex. 3 missed block in the back calls on a Dante Hall game winning kick return for a TD, or the penalty on Lynch this year). I actually wanted the Chiefs to make it to the playoffs so we could possibly get a chance to embarass 'em in Invesco Field yet again. Not to mention, the fans. Raiders fans are incredible idiots, the type that call into Radio shows under the name Bonesaw or something ridiculously stupid, but amazingly, Chiefs fans are worse -- because they're want to be Raiders fans (minus the halloween costumes), and they also call into radio shows under names like Bonesaw and other ridiculously stupid things -- atleast that was the case when the local sports talk stationdid a thing with a KC Station before the game in Arrowhead.

IUe6Hvh.png

1. Vikings.

2. Packers.

3. Eagles.

4. Ravens.

5. Cowboys.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

1. Colts

2. Steelers

3. Jets

4. Bills

5. Raiders

6. Vikings

7. Falcons

As a Pats fan, I don't mind the Dolphins that much for some reason. It's a good rivalry.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

As a Bears fan, I acknowledge two categories of teams I despise --

Bears' Rivals Division*: Green Bay Packers, Minnesota Vikings

General Principle Division: Dallas Cowboys, Denver Broncos

Much as I dislike the other clubs, I would reserve the inner circle of hell for the Denver Broncos.

Where to begin? In the late 80's, while I was still basking in the glow of SBXX, most of my friends adopted the ascendant (but perennial bridesmaid) Broncos as their team. Youthful rivalry has matured into lifelong disdain.

Other factors in my anti-Broncoism: (i) ugly sky-and-orange 80's uniforms; (ii) ugly John Elway doubling as the mascot; (iii) ugly modern swooshy uniforms; and (iv) Jake Plummer.

* - It speaks to the ineptitude of the Lions that they are nowhere close to making the list.

1.Vikings(actually I dont love to hate them, just hate them. The only one i liked was Mike Tice ^_^ )

2.Bears

3.Lions

4.Broncos(John Elway=Satan)

5.Cowboys(America's Team My ass)

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

I hate the Chiefs and Raiders. But the Broncos own them both, so I don't really care too much. The Raiders just flat out can't beat us (Last year excluded), and the Chiefs can't even hang within 20 of us in Denver. Then every time we're poised to win in KC, there's some bull :censored: that allows KC to squeak out a win (ex. 3 missed block in the back calls on a Dante Hall game winning kick return for a TD, or the penalty on Lynch this year). I actually wanted the Chiefs to make it to the playoffs so we could possibly get a chance to embarass 'em in Invesco Field yet again. Not to mention, the fans. Raiders fans are incredible idiots, the type that call into Radio shows under the name Bonesaw or something ridiculously stupid, but amazingly, Chiefs fans are worse -- because they're want to be Raiders fans (minus the halloween costumes), and they also call into radio shows under names like Bonesaw and other ridiculously stupid things -- atleast that was the case when the local sports talk stationdid a thing with a KC Station before the game in Arrowhead.

We want to BE Raiders fans? What do you mean by that

1) Ravens - Bunch of criminals. I had a friend in college from Baltimore and we would get into it anytime the Steelers played the Ratbirds. We usually wouldnt talk to each other for at least 2 days after the game regardless of who won.

2) Patriots - Not so much the team but the fans. Again, in college, this guy would only ever wear his Pats gear. My group of friends came to call him "The Pisser" becasue he would come over to use our bathroom when visiting his girlfriend down the hall. He would go all over the seat then not clean it up or flush. Its probably not right that I dislike an entire team becasue of the actions of one guy, but oh well. And I could be wrong about this, but aren't Pats fans pretty fair weather. What was attendance like at Foxboro during the 80s and 90s?

Thats it really. I respect the Browns and their fans and enjoy the rivalry we share. As for the Bungles... I'm glad they finally won a division title. It's so cute seeing them and their little fans get all excited. Too bad it has to end this Sunday. :D

Archived