NFL sig

Dave Ship

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That Redskins skin is all kinds of awesome, except for one teeny, tiny detail. Sean Taylor now weras #21 for the skins, so could I politely request a different picture of him when you find the time, and even better if it could say 2005/06 NFC Wildcard or similar instead of Redskins.com I'd be eternally grateful.

That Redskins skin is all kinds of awesome, except for one teeny, tiny detail. Sean Taylor now weras #21 for the skins, so could I politely request a different picture of him when you find the time, and even better if it could say 2005/06 NFC Wildcard or similar instead of Redskins.com I'd be eternally grateful.

Yeah...i know about that detail but i loved that pic, though. Anyway, i'll find another with #21 instead and change the script.

Yeah...i know about that detail but i loved that pic, though. Anyway, i'll find another with #21 instead and change the script.

Thanks, man. You sir are truly a man among men.

i dont mean to sound picky, but i asked you for a larry johnson one, not a priest holmes....but dont worry, im thankful that you made one for me....

You're right natsfan and i'm sorry. Here's the fix.

chiefs4ck.gif

dont be sorry, im sorry for you that you have to make all of these requests.....good job, and keep it up.....

I just wanna do hoodrat things with my friends.

Every time there is a sig thread, the same people are always requesting sigs for their teams. What on earth do you do with 100 [insert team name here] sigs???

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived