NHL Teams you love to hate...

chrimart

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Red Wings- they are the Yankees of Hockey.

You're kidding right? The Yankees of hockey? See the Montreal Canadiens.

As for the teams I hate...

1) Ottawa Senators- bunch of whiny fans who would destroy the world if they could because it would garuntee the distruction of the Leafs. They care more about beating the Leafs then they do about winning a Cup.

2) Montreal Canadiens- I have a ton of respect for this franchise, they're the New York Yankees of hockey (or more specifically, the Yankees are the Montreal Canadiens of baseball ^_^). Still, as a Leafs fan, I hate 'em. It's my duty.

3) Detroit Red Wings- I'm a Leafs fan, once again it's my duty to hate 'em.

4) Philidelphia Flyers- Bobby Clark's an a-hole. Fire him, and they're pff the list.

5) Edmonton Oilers- I just hate any team that includes Mike Pecca. Nothing personal, Oilers nations.

1 - Flyers (It's the Flyers I have no greater hate than the hate I have for Philly and it's sports teams.)

2 - Panthers (Instate rivals, annoying fans. Atleast we shut them up with our cup. Gotta feel sorry for them though. Horrible management down there in Sunrise.)

3 - Red Wings (Speaks for itself. Bandwagon team. Probably the team with the largest fanbase in Florida. Get too much attention. They're like the Yankees. Everyone wants to beat them and love to hate them. Except for all the bandwagon Red Wings fans anyway.)

4 - Canadiens (Drunk frenchies. What's to like?)

5 - Avalanche (Second biggest bandwagon team behind the Red Wings. They're kinda like the Cubs or Red Sox of hockey.)

Then of course there's the Maple Leafs. But nobody likes the Maple Leafs. I don't even think Maple Leaf fans like the Maple Leafs. :P

1) Ottawa Senators- bunch of whiny fans who would destroy the world if they could because it would garuntee the distruction of the Leafs. They care more about beating the Leafs then they do about winning a Cup.

Its more like the other way around. The leafs fans always seem to comeback with who cares if we lost in the playoffs we still beat the senators 4 times;

so with that:

1.) Leafs - Can't except we're a better team :hockeysmiley:

2.) Canadiens - Use all those cups everytime they lose

3.) Flyers - Just do

Hi, how are you?

Rangers.

Nothing against the team i respect them, it Jagr i hate.

Ever scince he betrayed pittsburgh, he's been one of the most hated people in pittsburgh. Just go to a rangers game in pittsburgh, even if theyre losing by 3 in the third period almost every pns fan in the arena will boo when jagr gets the puck.

And i feel sorry for the capitals if he's done that to them to, though its hard to sympathize for a team that has Ovechkin.

also i hate the Sabres and Flyers.

oBIgzrL.png

Teams I love to hate??...

None.

Teams I just plain hate??...

Rangers

Red Wings

Stars

Flyers

That's my list exactly. Just add San Jose to it and it'll be perfect. Colorado and Ottawa are close, but they're just more dislikes than hates.

teamsnew2.png

1. Flyers - I've hated them since the Bobby Clarke days and don't see that ever changing.

2. Sharks & Ducks - to this day I can't tell those two anonymous California teams apart. Nice team colors by the way. :mad:

3. Columbus & Nashville - Makes the NHL sound like an arena football league. Just how badly do you need to add teams when you pick two places like that?

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

As A sabres fan...

1-Montreal

2-Ottawa

3-Philly

Somehow I like the Leafs sort of

As a Hockey fan...

Any Southern cities dont deserve hockey if they dont get any snow

ex.

1-Phoenix-its in a DESERT

2-Tampa,Florida,Dallas,Carolina,LA,SJ

saBS.png

1. Carolina-I hate everything that's sports involved with the state of North Carolina.

2. Detroit-I just love seeing them lose.

3. Washington-I just love seeing them lose too, except they do it more often.

as an Avs fan, it's my duty to hate the Red Wings and the Nuckleheads.

I hate Lindros, so by extension I must hate his employers, at the moment TML.

the Blackhawks are run by damn morons. they make it all too easy to hate them.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

4 - Canadiens (Drunk frenchies. What's to like?)

Then of course there's the Maple Leafs. But nobody likes the Maple Leafs. I don't even think Maple Leaf fans like the Maple Leafs.  :P

What's to like about the Montreal Canadiens? I'm a Leafs fan. It's my duty to hate this team. They're my team's mortal enemy, and I will always hate them, till the end of time. You see, I have a ligit reason to hate this team. However I do respect all that they've done, and there is PLENTY to love about them: oldest hockey team around today, est. 1909. So many teams from that year and before, yet the Habs are still here. 24 Stanley Cups. Hold teh record for most consecutive Cup wins at 5 in a row, and they did it TWICE. More all time greats then the Lightning have players.

As for the Leafs, well we may not have as glourious a history as the Habs, but it's pretty darn close: 13 Stanley Cups, most of any team not named the Canadiens. Second olderst team in hockey around today, est. 1917. Won the first Stanley Cup of the NHL era, at the same time we won the Cup in our first year of excistance. Became the first team in history to win three Cups in a row, and the first team to win back to back Cups. The only team ever to win the Stanley Cup after being down 3 games to 0 (1945 (?) against the Detroit Red Wings). Of the top three leaders in goaltender wins, two are Leafs (Terry Sawchuk and Ed Belfour). Like the Habs, more all time greats then the Lightining have players.

I'm also going to use this post to add a #6 to my list:

6) Tampa Bay Lightning- Forget Colorado and Detroit, this is the ultimate bandwagon team. They go from the leauge bottom in attendence to selling out every game once they win a Cup. I spent a year in Tampa. I even went to a few Bolts games. Most of those fans know nothing about hockey. They even have to explain the rules over the PA system. The Lightining have proven one thing though: If you play in the NHL for 10+ years you're going to win Lord Stanley's Cup by just playing the numbers.

Listen -Helix-, if you want to add the Montreal Canadiens and Toronto Maple Leafs to youre list of team to hate, by all means to so. However when explaining why, don't try to belittle two of the greatest franchises that have ever played. Just admit to the true reason why you hate them: jelousy, the fact that the Lightning will never accomplish anything close to what the Habs and Leafs have accomplished.

1.Philadelphia - beat us twice in the playoffs

2. New Jersey - see phili, plus there screw "Alexander the Great", why would they sign him for 2 years if they didn't want him?

3. Ottawa - don't hate them as much cause well whats to hate we play them every year in the playoffs and beat them every year in the playoffs.

untitled-6.jpg

Archived