Boston Celtics (NBA)

Boston Red Sox MLB:AL)

Hamilton Tiger Cats (CFL)

Please?

shamrockles.png

shamrocklescronological.png

Can you do an Appalachian State one?

Thanks dude!

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

Alright, time for a big update. This should cover most of the requests so far. Few things to note:

1) AstroBull, I'll have the Clearwater Threshers soon

2) Squeaks, I put the logo in the top right and wordmarks in the bottom left, see if that's okay, if not, tell me

3) The Longhorns and White Sox are just the team logos, not championship pics/trophies, I'll try to have those soon, too

If I screwed up on anything or you want something changed or whatever, tell me. Here they are:

South Florida Bulls

Texas Longhorns

Chicago Bears

Chicago White Sox

Houston Astros

Devils/Mets/Broncos/Pens

Montreal Alouettes

Phoenix Coyotes

Arizona State Sun Devils

New England Patriots (Old/Now)

New England Patriots (Old)

New England Patriots

Boston Bruins

New England Whalers

Hartford Whalers

Boston Celtics

Boston Red Sox

Hamilton Tiger-Cats

San Jose Sharks

Philadelphia Flyers

Appalachian State Mountaineers

Carolina Panthers

Cincinnati Bengals

teamsnew2.png

thanks dude

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

THank you SO much. I love them all, especially the New England Whalers one. That is one team that need to come back. My only complaint and it of course isn't your fault is the Bruins one with that big wussy bear secondary they use. I'd love to see it replaced with the Zhepher bear that is out.

Anyway thanks...

Love that I can change my desktop with the sports seasons and won't have to rearange the icons.

shamrockles.png

shamrocklescronological.png

My only complaint and it of course isn't your fault is the Bruins one with that big wussy bear secondary they use. I'd love to see it replaced with the Zhepher bear that is out.

I may give a few other Bruins ones a try. I was actually thinking that when I was putting the bear in the back, but I decided I'd see how it looked. But yea, I'll try a coupla other logos.

teamsnew2.png

AMAZING job Kingsss :notworthy: ...I know you have gotten alot of requests and might just not have time for this, but if you can, can I get an ASU one with the 'AS' logo in the background and a Coyotes one with the 'PHX' logo in there somewhere (sorry I am just in love with the PHX logo)? Again if you dont have time I totally understand and I am completely happy with the ones you did for me. Thanks again man!

(Examples)

logo_ArizonaState.gif

PHX_168.gif

PopHeading-1.gif

Archived