kingssss

Team Wallpaper Design

No problem, squeaks. I was thinkin you may have wanted that PHX one, it is a nice logo. I'll have those, maybe a couple different Bruins ideas, either switching the bear and B around or making them both the B or doing an old one or something, and BullsandBearcats' Bulls and Bearcats to you soon.

Could i also get a plain Colts one Kingssss? Thanks in advance.

maybe a canuck's one please, i love ur wallpaper but can u make it more original to the others in anyway possible but still similar, hope its not too much work

Nice work!

If it isn't too much trouble I have been looking for a Jax Jags wallpaper.

I was wondering if you could come up with a rivaly wallpaper for me. I am a diehard Nashville Predators fan, and I HATE the Red Wings. If you could create something with RED WINGS SUCK and GO PREDATORS!, I would greatly appreciate it.

Also, if it's not too much trouble, could you create a wallpaper with the Predators logo against a picture of the Nashville skyline (preferably nighttime)? Thanks.

Hey, can you apply the same basic design to non sports?

I ussually have an Xbox or video game related wallpaper, any chance of an Xbox, Xbox 360, and/or Sega Dreamcast wallpaper?

Later...

Sorry guys, I've been bogged down all week. I should have these by the beginning of next week if not the end of this weekend.

Thanks for reminding me about this BB. Sorry again guys. Obviously, I haven't gotten around to doing any of these in a while. But I promise I will definitely have an update with these in a day or two. Thanks for your patience, and any more requests are welcomed.

Hey kingssss,

The wallpapers you made are great! I would greatly appreciate it if you could do an Ohio State Buckeyes one with their national championship logo (the one that has an upright football with a crown on it) in one of the corners with their standard logo in the background and maybe just their name in the bottom corner. Also I really liked all of your Cleveland logos you did, but could you do the Browns one again with the alternate logo they use (Football with the "B" and stripes inside) in place of the dawg logo you did on the other wallpaper.

Thanks

CurrDawg

Hey Kingsss,

I know I have asked so much from you, but if you honestly can take another request I would really like to have a Phoenix Suns wallpaper. Only things I would like that are a lil different is the same placement (main logo in the upper right hand corner) and if you could use the PHX logo with the Phoenix Bird I would love it. Thanks again for all you have done man.

These are wonderfully done. i know you have gotten alot of requests in the past month but when you find time could you do any teams fro mteh AFL like say nashville Kats or any of the historic teams like the Memphis Pharoes(sp) i would really be thankful for both

Hey, any chance I can have a Miami Heat/Miami Dolphins split screen like how you did the pistons wings one. You did an awsome job on all of the ones before. Thanks in advance