JAX Jaguars logo

VitaminD

Excellent work, Pantone-y

I'm glad to see teal being exorsised form the world. It is pukey and feminine.

I'd liek to see them go black and gold for their home unis.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Says the man who revels in one-armed powder blue monstrosities.

I rather like the Jags' teal. I do not want to see them go strictly to black/gold. Besides the resemblence to the Saints, I rather like their teal jerseys, which are a unique colour in the NFL.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Thanks for the help, Pantone. I figured you'd be by sooner or later.

If what you're saying is correct, and the Jags haven't changed their teal in their history, why was it so much harder to see the whole logo now? The farthest back I could find a Jags picture was a Mark Brunell pic from the '01 season, and the tongue was tough to pick up even then. Maybe it was always that way...

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Speaking of that, I did this concept a LONG time ago. But most who replied said they wanted teal.

JagsConcept.jpg

Says the man who revels in one-armed powder blue monstrosities.

I rather like the Jags' teal. I do not want to see them go strictly to black/gold. Besides the resemblence to the Saints, I rather like their teal jerseys, which are a unique colour in the NFL.

I completely agree. I'm not a very big Teal fan, but I think the Jags have the best damn color out there in the teal genre.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

The gold pants look fantastic. They really complement the gold in the helmet. I think they could get away with black helmet - teal jersey - gold pants. For the away, they could do the gold pants, but switch the numbers back to teal. A second black set of pants could be used with both jerseys as an alt.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Gold pants need jaguar spots. Then you can teal it up to your heart's content.

Crikey! Now I'm hijacking my own thread! :cursing::P

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived