Carson Palmer Out!

BJ Sands

Sucks to be a Bengals fan, especially if they've gotta wait another 15 years for another playoff appearance.

maybe it does suck to be a bengals fan, but we will be back to the playoffs for many years to come. Carson Palmer will be healthy before next season starts, him, chad johnson and rudi johnson are all on long term deals. What they need to do this offseason is pick up some defensive free agents, and get some big fat Dlineman in the draft. I guess I'm upset, but at the beginning of the year I thought that the best I could hope for this team was a 9-7 wildcard birth. There was no way I thought the bengals would win the division, or even host a playoff game.

By the way as soon as carson got hurt, I took off his jersey and put on Kitna's jersey, that's right I have a Kitna jersey and not the old style either, it is the new look jersey. $15.95 at Big Lots. How many of you can say that you have both the Starting and backup quarterback's jersey of your favorite team.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Sucks to be a Bengals fan, especially if they've gotta wait another 15 years for another playoff appearance.

How many of you can say that you have both the Starting and backup quarterback's jersey of your favorite team.

I can!

And, hey, no hard feelings. It was fun talking trash with your Bungle fan brethren, but i just have one thing to say then we can put this whole thing behind us.

Who dey? WE DEY!

oBIgzrL.png

By the way as soon as carson got hurt, I took off his jersey and put on Kitna's jersey, that's right I have a Kitna jersey and not the old style either, it is the new look jersey.

When you put on your Kitna jersey, did you complete the look by holding the ball too long, making ill-advised throws and generally scrambling around accomplishing nothing? :cursing:

That performance set quarterbacking back 10 years. Cincy may have had no shot without Carson, but Kitna was just atrocious. Could the Eagles interest you in a Detmer Brother ® Authentic Backup Quarterback? One model still available, get it before it's gone...

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

How many of you can say that you have both the Starting and backup quarterback's jersey of your favorite team.

I can!

And, hey, no hard feelings. It was fun talking trash with your Bungle fan brethren, but i just have one thing to say then we can put this whole thing behind us.

Who dey? WE DEY!

What does owning a John Kitna jersey have to do with 15 years of sucking at football??

And by no means am I a Pittsburgh fan, but huge props for the av, maz1960.

6uXNWAo.png

I can!

Who dey? WE DEY!

What does owning a John Kitna jersey have to do with 15 years of sucking at football??

And by no means am I a Pittsburgh fan, but huge props for the av, maz1960.

thanks

oBIgzrL.png

At least they MADE the playoffs Jets boy.

Nice touch, Joe.

As far as the game went, you all know I'm a Bengals fan, but with the way the Steelers defense was playing I'm not sure sure having Carson the whole game would have changed the outcome. Maybe the score, but not the overall outcome.

Well now we have a good chance of picking up DeMeco Ryans or AJ Hawk (only if he gets arrested and slips down the list)

It's all the same when you don't win the Super Bowl -- atleast the Jets got a good draft pick out of it. :D

IUe6Hvh.png

How is that supposed to faze me?

I'm pretty sure the Jets have made the playoffs more times in the last 15 years than the Bengals.

6uXNWAo.png

I think Von Oelhoeffen used to be a Bengal. And this injury could have long lasting effects. But any team with a super QB faces the same prob. If Peyton gets knocked from here til next summer, the Colts are finished, and everyone knows it. Sorgi would scare no one.

Especially when you consider that Sorgi couldn't unseat Brooks Bollinger at Wisconsin during the three years that they shared the position (Sorgi finally did start full-time his senior year).

QPR%20Sig.png

I have a Kitna jersey and not the old style either, it is the new look jersey. $15.95 at Big Lots.

I've been almost resorting to kill to get that jersey, and you find it at Big Lots for $15.95

:cry:

I cant belive what im hearing!

Cincy fans literally attacking and fighting pittsburgh fans at the game.

You guys need to accept a loss and remember... ITS JUST A GAME!!!

So, you havent been in the playoffs scince... whenever... and we beat you. So your quarterback was accidentally hurt {Palmer himself said it was an accident}. Did you see us fighting Patriots fans those times we lost to them? Did you see us attacking the fans of the teams whose players that hurt Roethlisberger twice AND Charlie Batch once? {Remember, thats 2 quarterbacks, not one.} NO! So get over it guys, move on with you lives! Anyone so deeply affected by a football game that they attack other people are not right in the head.

Enough flaming, I always get furious when people take a pittsburgh win too seriously.

oBIgzrL.png

Archived