Heatly and snyder

Snowcap30

I saw that earlier today as well. Some ruined talent right there. Snyder is going to have a long recovery and may never make it back. Heatly will probably make it back, but probably won't be the same.

Shame. But that's what you get for driving your toy a little too fast.

(Then again, if I had a ferrari, which I wouldn't, I'd have a Viper, I'd go that fast too)

sig09.jpg

(Then again, if I had a ferrari, which I wouldn't, I'd have a Viper, I'd go that fast too)

But would you go that fast driving on the wrong side of the road??

Honestly, I might. Me and my friends have a joke where we go from America to Britain and back again. Britain being the left hand side of the road. But I only do it during the day where I can see where I'm going. I wouldn't be doing it late at night like those two were.

But all jokes aside, I hope that at least Heatly can make a recovery. He's a tremendous young talent for the NHL. I just don't see how Snyder can make a recovery from his injuries.

sig09.jpg

My brother died in a road accident, and right now I just think you have to think of the families and friends. However stupid those two might have been they didn't deserve whats happened.

Well I'm not saying they deserved it, I'm just saying Heatley was stupid for doing it.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Archived