Rangers in white at home?

hoosier57

I happen to like the dark colors at home. As a Ranger fan, there's something about the "Broadway Blueshirts" actually wearing, well, Blue Shirts at home.

Ranger fans--why did the white jerseys worn by the guys on the ice tonight for the Messier thing have red collars? Shouldn't they have been red-white-red?

1zgyd8w.jpg

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
When you see a home team wear white it usually means that it's a 1 game road trip for the team they're facing, or that team will be wearing the dark uniforms on the road the entire trip.

quoting myself, but wanted to point out that the flames were wearing the blacks again tonight while playing on the island... giving creedence to my theory above :)

Like I said, they are going to wear them the entire road trip, and then once more at home. Only reason they are keeping em around is so they can have a new one next year without have to go through all the steps in getting one again.

:P I gave my theory before you reported it as fact... so i'm allowed to gloat, i think.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

When you see a home team wear white it usually means that it's a 1 game road trip for the team they're facing, or that team will be wearing the dark uniforms on the road the entire trip.

quoting myself, but wanted to point out that the flames were wearing the blacks again tonight while playing on the island... giving creedence to my theory above :)

Like I said, they are going to wear them the entire road trip, and then once more at home. Only reason they are keeping em around is so they can have a new one next year without have to go through all the steps in getting one again.

:P I gave my theory before you reported it as fact... so i'm allowed to gloat, i think.

Meh!

Only 2 games left of the horrible POS jerseys.

Archived