uni seller

slats7

After looking at that site, sometimes I just wish I had the money to buy every jersey and every autographed piece of sports memorabilia that I ever wanted :down:

I guess that's part of what we all have in common here. One day I'd like to have a small room in my house that is basically a sports memorabilia room that my kids and grandkids could add to it after I do. Over time it'd be like our own little museum.

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

After looking at that site, sometimes I just wish I had the money to buy every jersey and every autographed piece of sports memorabilia that I ever wanted :down:

I guess that's part of what we all have in common here. One day I'd like to have a small room in my house that is basically a sports memorabilia room that my kids and grandkids could add to it after I do. Over time it'd be like our own little museum.

I hear ya mack...he's got some white Orlando Thunder jerseys taht are calling to me. not quite the catch the neons would be, but they beckon to me anyway B)

now if only I had the dough :cry:

the Thunder whites are sorta like fullbacks, now that I think about it: they're largely forgotten cus everybody thinks about the neon greens.

while I'm randomly thinking, was anybody else wondering who would be the next Zydrunas Ilgauskas? cus he's probably the only one who was.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived