UHL All-Star jerseys unveiled

CMUBrent

I thought you were just commenting on color schemes when I read the topic description. That is nuts. Does it mean that the players can only drink water or sports drink during the game, depending on their team assignment?

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

I believe it was team Mountain Dew and team Pepsi last year. Either in the U of CHL, I know it happened somewhere.

Yeah, I think it was the UHL that did that last year.

Seriously, can't they just put the UHL logo on the front of those unis and move the Gatorade/Aquafina logos to the shoulders? :blink:

Bloodhound.gif

felix_thinking_zps5e4863e9.gif?t=1380931

I believe it was team Mountain Dew and team Pepsi last year. Either in the U of CHL, I know it happened somewhere.

Yeah, I think it was the UHL that did that last year.

Seriously, can't they just put the UHL logo on the front of those unis and move the Gatorade/Aquafina logos to the shoulders? :blink:

Because I'm sure the sponsorship dollars would have been less...

I lost all my respect for the UHL after the "Saginaw Gears" of the late 90s and how the team bounced from city to city after leaving Saginaw. SOBs pulled a Baltmore Colts and skipped town at midnight, in the middle of the season no less.

I once had a car but I crashed it. I once had a guitar but I smashed it. I once, wait where am I going with this?

I lost all my respect for the UHL after the "Saginaw Gears" of the late 90s and how the team bounced from city to city after leaving Saginaw. SOBs pulled a Baltmore Colts and skipped town at midnight, in the middle of the season no less.

Ah yes, Dr. Bernard Bubanic and the Saginaw Gears, giving a whole new meaning to "Bubanic Plague". :D:blink:

Bloodhound.gif

felix_thinking_zps5e4863e9.gif?t=1380931

Ah yes, Dr. Bernard Bubanic and the Saginaw Gears, giving a whole new meaning to "Bubanic Plague". :D:blink:

They don't call it the U-Haul league for nothing folks. <_<

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Please Hockey Gods on the Zambonis Above...

...please kill this league.

Amen.

EDIT: I actually kid. I am still of the idea that the CHL and UHL should restructure giving both leagues even enough teams, and then treat themselves like the old National and American leagues, where each league is independent from one another, have the same length in schedule, have a shortened playoff round to determine league champions, then follow it up with a Memorial Cup style playoffs with teams from both leagues competing.

Yes, I tend to be delusional too.

Archived