Graveyard Please

LEWJ

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because you said all sports, could you do a University of Washington NCAA Women's Volleyball National Champions one? The UW website had great pictures to use.

Thanks in advance!

falco.png

kinda plain dontya think? maybe play aroudn with filters and brushes in phtosohop a bit...

I don't have photoshop

I am using paint for all of these.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

falco.png

kinda plain dontya think? maybe play aroudn with filters and brushes in phtosohop a bit...

I don't have photoshop

I am using paint for all of these.

really? then they are pretty good.... I would recommend gettign photoshop though.

when i get older (i'm only 13) and more professional I probably will. It's not in plans for the near future though, thanks.

Is this OK, C&C Please

wh2wvnc.png

I like the look of this sig. Is it possible to add a picture of the team of some of thier players? Courtney Thompson or Christal Morrison. There are pictures on the UW Women's volleyball Website.

her ya are, I hope it's OK, C&C?

wahus.png

Looks great. I will switch my sig the next time I have a chance. You also make a change to the date which I forgot to tell you. Great Job and Thanks!

her ya are, I hope it's OK, C&C?

wahus.png

Looks great. I will switch my sig the next time I have a chance. You also make a change to the date which I forgot to tell you. Great Job and Thanks!

thank you

Archived