Hey chris

Mac the Knife

Seeing as how you work peripherally (or directly, I forget which) for the Toronto Blue Jay organization, here's a question I always wondered about...

Of those who were around during the BJ's salad days, do you see many of them wearing their WS rings?  (that is, assuming you see them at all)

I once spent a day in the Steelers front office during the mid-80's and saw literally something like 50 Super Bowl rings between the staffers - some wearing one, others two, others (hopefully not typists) all four.  I just wondered if you had noticed.

nav-logo.png

Seeing as how you work peripherally (or directly, I forget which) for the Toronto Blue Jay organization, here's a question I always wondered about...

Of those who were around during the BJ's salad days, do you see many of them wearing their WS rings?  (that is, assuming you see them at all)

I once spent a day in the Steelers front office during the mid-80's and saw literally something like 50 Super Bowl rings between the staffers - some wearing one, others two, others (hopefully not typists) all four.  I just wondered if you had noticed.

The veteran staffers have world series rings, but not the same ones that the players got, they are very simple looking, gold (maybe fake gold) with a blue jays logo in diamonds (fake likely), and WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS around it

Kind of neat.

Now if only I could get one  :D

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Archived