Sign in to follow this  
CC97

Leafs/Coyotes Jan 14 2006

Here are the pictures CC forgot to put up :P

stajan-012.jpg

I see a pattern forming here... ;)

Awesome pictures, and yes, the ACC does look like a sweet arena to watch a game in. Good stuff Chris. :hockeysmiley:

Oh yeah, I forgot to say...
Game over, Phoenix wins, blah...

game-coyoteswin.jpg

That's my favourite. ^_^

I second that...Oh and Chris, the 2&3 periods weren't boring if you were a Yotes fan :D ...Anyways, the Yote's announcers said that game broke the attendance record for the Leaves. Was this just cause of Gretz?

I second that...Oh and Chris, the 2&3 periods weren't boring if you were a Yotes fan :D ...Anyways, the Yote's announcers said that game broke the attendance record for the Leaves. Was this just cause of Gretz?

I guess so... the building didn't look over-packed, so I'm guessing there were a lot of unsold scalper tickets out there -- Me going to the game had nothing to do with Gretzky, someone offered them to me at face so I bought em. When you're offered Leafs tickets at face (not the $150 per seat ones) you don't care who they are playing.

But I found the last two periods boring because there wasn't a lot of action, just a lot of traps, and dumps. I like a close game, regardless of who wins, but that 4-3 game was a snooze.