Fixing the last 10 yards

OB33

One thing that has irked me about NFL lately is the blandness of most of the endzones so here's my attempt to improve upon what these teams have. First up, the Bills.

bills1.gif

bills2.gif

bills3.gif

bills4.gif

C&C as always

#CHOMPCHOMPCHOMP

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice idea, I haven't seen anybody ever redesign all the endzones for the NFL teams.

Of the Bills endzones, I prefer the red backround with the blue Bills script with the Bills logo on either side, that one is the best out of the bunch, although the creative-ness of the first one with the red stripe is cool.

Let me start off by doing what I forgot to in the first thread, thanking mjrbaseball for the football field template. Now onto the Jets, the last endzone is based on the Jets script used on the wall art.

jets1a0ax.gif

jets28jg.gif

jets34ij.gif

jets41qk.gif

#CHOMPCHOMPCHOMP

For the Bills, I like the 2nd one's idea, but I think if you made the "Bills" white with a blue outline, it might stand out better. Any of the Dolphins would work, especially the last 3. I like the 3rd one for the Jets. Nice work overall, keep em coming.

The Jets' concept is nice, but not realistic. The reason is that you have to remember that they share the stadium with the Giants and requires too much work to produce. I love the Miami ones though!

dodgers-1.png

Lovin' those Dolphins ones with the logo on either side. I'd probably have to take the aqua over the navy blue, though, given that aqua is more prominent in the team's colour scheme.

Keep up the good work!

The Jets' concept is nice, but not realistic.  The reason is that you have to remember that they share the stadium with the Giants and requires too much work to produce.  I love the Miami ones though!

I don't think he is trying to convice the Jets to do this. He is making a fun concept. I like them all so far and I hope you find time to make the Jags.

Bills 3rd, Jets 3rd, Dolphins 2nd. Although if you could enlarge the jet, then crop out portions of it (kinda the way you did with the Dolphins' 2nd and 3rd), I could go for their 1st.

Great idea, BTW...

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Patriots #2! I like the use of the Red Endzone.

This project almost reminds me of when I designed an endzone for each team when I had the old Monday Night Football Game. I was about 8 years old so the art work wasn't that good.

Archived