Fixing the last 10 yards

OB33

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really like the new Patriots one you did and the #3 Steelers. IMO the #5 Steelers is missing something on the rightside.

Then again I have no artistic ability, specially using a computer so everything you do is better that what I would do.

I really look forward to seeing all of your endzones.

I really like the Steelers concepts you've presented.

If there's one thing that has frustrated me with the dual-use of Heinz Field it is that the Steelers are unable to put any real team markings on the field until the college season is complete. What has been most frustrating is that the Steelers have used "Pittsburgh" on one end and the slanted white stripes on the other. The "Pittsburgh" mark is painted in navy and vegas gold for the Panthers then painted black and Steelers gold for the NFL games.

What can be done to have something interesting in both end zones? Pittsburgh on both sides? Checkerboard pattern like U of T Vols?

I just think it's frustrating that the Steelers don't have any field markings for the first 6 or so games of the regular season.

jeffsig.gif

glgsig.gif

Steelers #3, although I like the idea of a black/gold checkerboard design, like Pittsburgh police uniform caps.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

I'm down with the last Pats one and the first and third Steelers, although I have my issues with the two Steelers ones.

I can't tell if the logo or the yardmarkers need to get centered on Steelers #1.

White near the out-of-bounds lines on the endzones could cause problems for #3, #4, and the last Patriots.

Every Fifth Day is a

HappyFelixDay.gif

I like that first Browns' endzone as well. Funny, I walked to my friends' house on Saturday night, and I played Beer Pong on a table that looked identical to that; an orange table with the brown and white stripe down the center, but no wordmark.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Put the AFC logo on the other side, and Steelers #5 is exactly what I'd like to see the NFL use as a new template for all future Super Bowls.

I understand the tradition of the helmets but without them, you can make the logo that much bigger and more color combinations become available.

Maybe shrink the logo by just the slighest bit to have a strip of black between it and the end / side / goal lines.

natsred.pngredskins.pngmaryland.pngcapitals.png

Browns #1 is my favorite. If they still used the wordmark in #5, I'd be all over it - but I'd prefer the helmet to the <=B=>, since that logo's gone.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Here come the Ravens:

raven15tk.gif

raven36ei.gif

raven59hx.gif

raven69fo.gif

Here I removed the B from the Raven head, although I think that the B is very stylish, it just doesn't work on the side of a Raven.

raven42xd.gif

For the last one I tried to mimic the shield logo the Ravens use, I couldn't find a way to make the R they use at the bottom so I went with the wordmark.

raven2copy3za.gif

#CHOMPCHOMPCHOMP

Archived