Fixing the last 10 yards

OB33

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After a short break, the Bengals are ready with a whopping 8 concepts. I figured the Bengals are already pretty crazy with the identity so I went overboard. Thanks to mac or mac2 or The Mad Mac or whomever it was that made the Bengals sig that inspired some of my concepts.

bengal12nw.gif

bengal20lv.gif

bengals32sq.gif

bengal52bi.gif

bengal46rb.gif

bengal65oo.gif

bengal94ux.gif

#CHOMPCHOMPCHOMP

Either of the 5th or 6th in the Bengals' first post.

The older wordmark looks out of place (#1, #2), there's too much going on in #3, and too much orange in #4. The black end zone really makes the letters pop in #5, and the close-up on the face is my favorite of all. I'd miss the tiger stripes in the end zone, but #5 or #6 would be worth it.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

I like Bengals 3 through 8 especially the Welcome to the Jungle one and Bengals 3.

manning2.gif

BUSCH STADIUM III IS COMING,ARE YOU READY?

INDIANAPOLIS COLTS (12-4-0) NEXT GAME VS KANSAS CITY

TB LIGHTNING (19-20-2) NEXT GAME @ COLORADO

ATLANTA THRASHERS(24-12-6) NEXT GAME VS PHOENIX

COLTS BACK TO BACK PLAYOFF APPEARANCES 05-06/06-07

Another cat team, another 7 concepts:

jag25wk.gif

jag32hr.gif

The next two are mainly for if the Rolling Stones came into town, oh well.

jag52zr.gif

jag49cu.gif

jag61xj.gif

jag78sq.gif

I apologize for the poor leopard printing, if i was better with the clone stamp it wouldn't look so bad.

jag88du.gif

C&C

#CHOMPCHOMPCHOMP

Jags #4. That made me laugh, and I find it incredibly creative, making the tongue the "V" but keeping it in the context of the cat's face. And while I love the idea of using the jaguar print, it'd give people seizures watching the game.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

nice i have a couple i have made but i don't want to intrude and i am new so i really don't know how to place images from my hard drive to here. need a lil help thanks

If we tell you, are you going to promise not to hijack OB's thread, and start your own concept? If you don't promise, we're not telling... <_<

EDIT: jgiff, check your PM inbox, the answers you seek are contained therein...

2007nleastchamps.png

• 4 weeks later...

The Bengals need to use the "G&R" endzone. I also like the first Jaguars one, and the idea for the Maryland state flag. That one just doesnt seem to work though.

Great work, there are some great ideas here, and man the navy 'Fins looks good.

Put Your Hands up For Detroit (our lovely city)

Archived