Fixing the last 10 yards

OB33

IMO, the Packers endzones are perfect the way they are now. Almost all of these would clash with the rest of the stadium (I think the Packers are the only team left that hasn't added graphics to its walls).

I agree wholeheartedly, the Packers should never change, about the only endzone that will probably never be changed. I just had to do some, just for the sake of doing all the NFL.

Now, on to the Vikings, I used the stencil one a few times here because I prefer it to the new wordmark, but that's just me.

vikings1fx3.png

vikings2os6.png

vikings3tk0.png

vikings12ap7.png

Part II:

vikings11sl3.png

vikings10oc8.png

vikings9jb9.png

vikings4kr4.png

Part III:

vikings5xl0.png

vikings6lx0.png

vikings7wj5.png

vikings8ox6.png

#CHOMPCHOMPCHOMP

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And now, a certain team, from a certain Midwestern town, that starts with a C ends with an o and has hicag in the middle. Da Bears:

bears1il4.png

bears2mh2.png

bears3mg4.png

bears4gi4.png

bears5xe7.png

Part II:

bears6iy8.png

bears7xt7.png

bears8pr8.png

bears9tq9.png

I was trying to go for the Jim McMahon headband look here, kinda dull, but might work if they ever retired his number. Not that I'm suggesting that should ever happen.

bears10hx6.png

#CHOMPCHOMPCHOMP

Moving on to the NFC South, first up, the Atlanta Falcons:

falcons3nt7.png

falcons7hy2.png

falcons9en8.png

falcons12lv9.png

the first two here confirm one thought I've had since the current stuff was unveiled: the old wordmark fits the new logo far better than the new one does, ironically enough. third one of these four, I must invoke the pimp juice of a man who needs no introduction: OH-K-K-KAAAYY!!! :hockeysmiley:

the fourth, tho, takes me back to high school when I used to do the dirty bird before I got introduced at our two fall pep rallies (heh, I'm a lineman...I long ago accepted my on-field fate, hence I only got to do it at pep rallies and pregame intros...funny thing was, at home they always introduced one guy who wasn't starting, whearas in my two road starts, they got the starters right :hockeysmiley: ) ah, dem Birds

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

America's Team version 2.0, New Orleans Saints are up. As you may recall, on page 6skyaa1 gave some info on Saints endzones from the past. I was able to find the chin guy logo (wasn't very big, but I found it) and the shield logo was already on the CCSLP. But I thought the shield could use a little revamp, so I took it and came up with this. Which I then used for the first three endzones.

saints10copynb8.png

saints9copyaan9.png

saints9copywr0.png

And here's the chin-man endzones:

saints4on3.png

saints5nr3.png

Now, for the other enzones:

saints3mn0.png

saints2ag0.png

saints1cl7.png

saints8re0.png

Part III:

saints7ez9.png

saints6xf2.png

saints11hz3.png

saints12ax6.png

#CHOMPCHOMPCHOMP

Team 31 of 32, the Arizona Cardinals:

cards1wc9.png

cards2di3.png

cards3gh5.png

cards4hw9.png

Part II:

cards5hc3.png

cards6je7.png

cards8ck2.png

cards9hf4.png

cards10lu4.png

cards11xt4.png

cards12ap3.png

The last endzone was inspired by a concept by PANTONE when the new logo came out that modernized the Arizona flag logo the Cards use.

cards7ku0.png

#CHOMPCHOMPCHOMP

The final team of the endzone redesign is up, the San Francisco 49ers. The reason I saved this team for last is because unlike the other teams in the NFL, the 49ers endzone was actually designed by the CCSLC's very own Ben Barnes. Well technically, he just designed the wordmark, but unlike most wordmarks this one was designed to fit in an end zone with out leaving all the extra space on the sides that most wordmarks do, a feature that I've always liked in football wordmarks.

With that said, here's the final endzones of the project:

9er1pv4.png

9er2xv4.png

9er5pn2.png

9er6am0.png

Part II:

9er3xc4.png

9er4gj2.png

9er10qs5.png

9er11js1.png

Part III:

9er7os6.png

9er8bd0.png

9er9oz4.png

9er12mr9.png

Well that's it, hope you enjoyed it. One day I might do some AFL or NFL Europe endzones, but not for a while.

#CHOMPCHOMPCHOMP

I admit to always liking the 49er shield.

Wonder what a Seahawks end zone would look like with just the hawk's eye, like the LSU midfield logo?

As an endzone:

eye2xu0.png

As a field:

eyefieldoz6.png

#CHOMPCHOMPCHOMP

I admit to always liking the 49er shield.

Wonder what a Seahawks end zone would look like with just the hawk's eye, like the LSU midfield logo?

As an endzone:

eye2xu0.png

As a field:

eyefieldoz6.png

I dont think that works.

Lebanon Warrior Football

LebanonWarriors3.jpg

In honor of your Pgh design I thought I would embellish the look with the actual pic of the stadium. I used CS2's vanishing point to incorporate your image into the actual panoramic I took while I visited the city. Good job...the endzones look awesome!

1.jpg

Archived