football pants?

slats7

They pop up occassionally on eBay, usually team-issued. That's about the only place I know to get them. In Europe, soccer teams sell complete uniforms, down to the socks. The NFL never has, to my knowledge.

What I want are a pair of 1940s-style canvas football pants, for my 2006 Hollowe'en costume....

goin as Don Hutson by any chance, Gothamite? ;) or Cecil Isbell?

back on topic, never seen em for sale. I figure sweatpants or running pants with the same striping as game pants would sell decently, though.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

They pop up occassionally on eBay, usually team-issued. That's about the only place I know to get them. In Europe, soccer teams sell complete uniforms, down to the socks. The NFL never has, to my knowledge.

What I want are a pair of 1940s-style canvas football pants, for my 2006 Hollowe'en costume....

Damn, you are quite ahead of schedule. Well done.

And are you going as one of the Three Stooges? Just a guess.

Discrimihater's right. I'm a-goin' as Don Hutson. I'm even going to shave my goatee for the first time in eight years....

And it's not that I'm early, but very late. I thought of the idea in the second week of October last year, but couldn't put it together in time. So I pushed it back a year. :D

Unrelated question...

What would be the going rate for game-used NBA warmups? These include player number on tags.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Nice costume. I was in Iowa City for the UM-Iowa game in October, and there was a guy tailgating with us dressed like Nile Kinnick, in period-specific uniform. It was awesome. Except he wore a monsterous cup underneath his football pants. My buddy and I (with our winged helmet-painted cornheads) were goofing around with some Iowa guys, one of whom tried to run us over. The Nile Kinnick dude ended up pinned between cars, and his cup dented the guy's truck. It was awesome. That kid was very proud. :D:D:D

spikes.jpg

To expand on what sacker said, the Cowboys sell the used pants in the store on the LBJ freeway (114 I think, coprrect me if im wrong, but its the catalog outlet store) and last time I was in there, you could brouse through racks of pants, picking the size and color you wanted.

"Hats for bats. Keep bats warm. Gracias"

To expand on what sacker said, the Cowboys sell the used pants in the store on the LBJ freeway (114 I think, coprrect me if im wrong, but its the catalog outlet store) and last time I was in there, you could brouse through racks of pants, picking the size and color you wanted.

Do the Cowboys still offer them online? They used to offer practice/game worn gear. They charged a buttload for stuff that really wasn't worth it, though.

spikes.jpg

Actually I just looked yesterday, and now they have a 3rd party company doing all of this season's jerseys, and no pants listed. Most of the stuff at the store was really old, (Russell, Apex, and Nike, no RBK) but still in good shape (relatively). If you're looking for something special, try calling the store. here's the info (And I was wrong on the freeway name)

Outlet Store Hwy 114

4251 W John Carpenter Freeway

Irving, TX 75063

Phone: 972-785-4953

That was the only one of their stores that had any game worn stuff, and the jerseys were expensive, but I only remember the pants being about $60 or so.

"Hats for bats. Keep bats warm. Gracias"

Archived