Red Wings Black?

jkrdevil

The only Canadian things that do well down south is Degrassi: The Next Generation, and Jim Carey. I can't name anything else Canadian that people south of the boardering states would know.

Pamela Anderson

Michael J. Fox

Molson Beer

William Shatner

Mike Myers

The Red Green Show

Labatt Blue...

I once had a car but I crashed it. I once had a guitar but I smashed it. I once, wait where am I going with this?

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The only Canadian things that do well down south is Degrassi: The Next Generation, and Jim Carey. I can't name anything else Canadian that people south of the boardering states would know.

Pamela Anderson

Michael J. Fox

Molson Beer

William Shatner

Mike Myers

The Red Green Show

Labatt Blue...

Hockey

Basketball

The Telephone

Penicilin

But back on topic here people... Red Wings with black, yikes.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Red Wings with black trim? So basically the Wings, Devils, and Hurricanes will have the same jerseys just with different crests.

Fabulous.

Why do I have a feeling that this whole re-design thing may go the way of the 1-day 49er helmet?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

shoving things down your throats.

Paging Mr. Lamicus. Mr Lamicus to the Red Wings thread, please.

Shmee's here?

What I find humorous (you'll note I only used one "U" to placate tha Americans) is that none of us know, for certain, how much black will be used in this. If it's merely trim, then I hardly think it's the abomination you are all making it out to be.

When the god-forsaken Leafs added silver accents here & there a few years back, mainly in that illegible "TML" 2ndary logo, how many of you cared? Precisely.

Just relax until we see how it looks. THEN you can bitch.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

In looking at that. Is that the Old NHL shield on the collar? It looks like the sash is going down instead of up.

Yes it is. They were supposed to roll out those jerseys last year.

Does anyone else here have ESPN Insider that can look at that link? I still have not seen this reported anywhere else.

1zgyd8w.jpg

Pamela Anderson

Michael J. Fox

Molson Beer

William Shatner

Mike Myers

The Red Green Show

Labatt Blue...

Hockey

Basketball

The Telephone

Penicilin

But back on topic here people... Red Wings with black, yikes.

I was being sarcastic people. Sheesh!

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

What the heck is the Red Green Show?

And you can have Mike Myers back. The last funny thing he did was look like a doofus standing next to Kanye West.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

We used to get that on PBS here in the States. He's just some hermit type guy... he's like an old Canadian version of Jeff Foxworthy except less funny. Canada can keep him too.

6uXNWAo.png

We used to get that on PBS here in the States. He's just some hermit type guy... he's like an old Canadian version of Jeff Foxworthy except less funny. Canada can keep him too.

Used to?

It's more popular than ever in the Midwest. And no, he's not a hermit and he's not like Jeff Foxworthy.

He's the leader of the local men's club where all the men go to hide from their wives. And how can you hate someone that do so much with duct tape?

I once had a car but I crashed it. I once had a guitar but I smashed it. I once, wait where am I going with this?

Used to?

It's more popular than ever in the Midwest. And no, he's not a hermit and he's not like Jeff Foxworthy.

He's the leader of the local men's club where all the men go to hide from their wives. And how can you hate someone that do so much with duct tape?

redgreen256.jpg

"Just remember, if it ain't broke, you're not tryin'."

"Keep your stick on the ice."

:lol: :lol:

Bloodhound.gif

felix_thinking_zps5e4863e9.gif?t=1380931

Pamela Anderson

Michael J. Fox

Molson Beer

Bryan Adams

Kids in the Hall

Bacon

Terrance and Phillip

I don't think RBK has the final say in anything. I know they have an extensive approval process that involves their big wigs, the league's big wigs, and the team's big wigs. Its not just RBK shoving things down your throats.

William Shatner...

James Doohan...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

I wonder if PNM was pulling our chain with that article? I don't have insider to check.

So I would say this rumor isn't true, but that ESPN article didn't start it. Plus, if puckguy and his source are honest, they claim it's semi official around the inside of the league.

I dunno, it seems unlikely, but so does all this stuff. If it is true, as a Blues fan (and overall not a fan of the Red Wings bland jerseys anyways), I won't be disappointed to see the black trim.

Same thing happened with the Seattle P-I when the Seahawks changed their uni's and the Charlotte Observer when the Bobcats released theirs. Both times the images and the stories went up a few hours before the unveiling and were pulled after a brief period of time. Could be that ESPN had to pull their article too.

Archived