Copperplate scavenger hunt

CC97

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What type of tone are you looking for with your resume? If you use a sans serif type like Arial or Helvetica, it's going to take on a clean, modern, and minimal look. If you use a serif type like Caslon or Garamond, it's going to have a classic, professional, and traditional look. It depends on the job. If you're going to interview at a design firm, a clean sans face will work. If you're looking to interview at a law firm, you definitely want to use a classic serif face. If you send it to me, along with your intentions for the tone, I can help you out with some formatting and font selection issues.

Thanks Andrew I appreciate it. I'm applying for financial internships probably in the realm of real estate management.

I'll send you a PM soon.

buffalo_sig.png

Is there a free version of Copperplate?

Some versions or windows has copperplate already on it.

Same with some versions of Mac. I don't know if I've had it on my computer all along, or if it installed with Tiger, but I do know that I didn't download it on my own from anywhere.

Applebee's menu features copperplate as well.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

You're not allowed to post a logo directly from chris' site.

bringing up a rule that hasn't been enforced in over a year? great contribution to the thread.

youre giving him too much credit

Yet you're contributing as much as I was.

Irony sucks, eh?

Logo%20SUPINFO%20vertical%20couleurs%20400x395.jpg

MouthoftheSouth.jpg

I don't speak for democrats, democrats don't speak for me.

B0009RWI2W.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Archived