• Last Reply

In no perticular order:

Memphis

Utah

Toronto

Sacramento

Indiana

Minnesota

New Jersey (Get rid of the diamond pattern)

Boston 3rd

Washington

Charlotte

Philly (Black bad, ditch it!)

Dallas (Not liking the blue silver blue theme)

What NBA Uniforms do you think are awful, I bet I have one that will top the list....

Denvers are really stupid

And I'll bet you're going to find yourself in the minority on this one. Most people loved the Nuggets' redesign. As to them being stupid, I don't know that design of a uniform has anything to do with the inherent intelligence of an inanimate piece of clothing... :therock: And people who can't use apostrophes or capitalize correctly have no room to call uniforms "stupid".

Bad NBA uniforms? Let's try: SAC Kings Alt; DAL Mavs Alt; ATL Hawks Alt; PHI 76ers Road (black was a marketing sellout, it was never a team color... red/white/blue, Philadelphia, Revolutionary War... get it, Sixers?); MIN T'Wolves (black) Alt; LAC overall design (as bland as there is); UTAH overall design (also as bland as there is).

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

What NBA Uniforms do you think are awful, I bet I have one that will top the list....

Denvers are really stupid

And I'll bet you're going to find yourself in the minority on this one. Most people loved the Nuggets' redesign. As to them being stupid, I don't know that design of a uniform has anything to do with the inherent intelligence of an inanimate piece of clothing... :therock: And people who can't use apostrophes or capitalize correctly have no room to call uniforms "stupid".

Bad NBA uniforms? Let's try: SAC Kings Alt; DAL Mavs Alt; ATL Hawks Alt; PHI 76ers Road (black was a marketing sellout, it was never a team color... red/white/blue, Philadelphia, Revolutionary War... get it, Sixers?); MIN T'Wolves (black) Alt; LAC overall design (as bland as there is); UTAH overall design (also as bland as there is).

Yeah, whatever, you think you are all smart trying to correct gramer. anyways, Denver's are stupid, plain and simple.

keemmc.gif

Look at the lettering, you can barely read it. And whats the deal with powder blue over white. Denver's Jerseys are stupid.

256dy87.jpg

Yeah, whatever, you think you are all smart trying to correct gramer.

No. I know I'm smart, and moreover, I know I'm correct. Your getting defensive about it only bears that out. And it's G-R-A-M-M-A-R. But nice try...

Denver's are stupid, plain and simple.

That's the best you can do? They're stupid? Based on what? Again, they're inanimate objects, incapable of being stupid. Are you 8 years old? You get called out for an asinine comment, and the best you can do is this? That's a damn shame.

Look at the lettering, you can barely read it. And whats the deal with powder blue over white.

I don't know. Why don't you ask the defending NCAA men's basketball Division I champs? Everyone seems to have very little trouble with their powder blue and white.

Don't bring a knife to a gunfight, and don't try to fight a battle of wits when you're clearly unarmed and outgunned.

Put down your shovel and stop embarrassing yourself. If you dislike the Nuggets' uniforms, leave it there. But if the best you can do is name-call and say they're stupid, expect to get called on it.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

I won't say that Denver's uni are stupid, I will say that they are bad. Maybe if they didn't replace what Denver had before, I won't hate them as much. But to go from a very strong, bold color scheme to one, shall I say almost girly...?

I think not.

I once had a car but I crashed it. I once had a guitar but I smashed it. I once, wait where am I going with this?

I don't like the Dennis Blue on White look, it needs something darker, but it's not as bad as that Kings abomination.

Any parent will know what colour that is.

That's the colour of baby poo when they're not very well.

Nothing good can come of that colour.

It's not Gold, Old Gold, 49ers Gold or anything Golden.

It's Beige, and it's bad.

That Raptors jersey is awful.

It's like: "what'll we do, go with purple or black?" "Let's do both, one on the front, the other on the back".

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

B000BOBWZ2.01-AT26F6GZJEB06._AA225_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

No contest. Ugh.

Ditto.

Crap on Mesh. Definetly the worst ALT jersey in the NBA.

manning2.gif

BUSCH STADIUM III IS COMING,ARE YOU READY?

INDIANAPOLIS COLTS (12-4-0) NEXT GAME VS KANSAS CITY

TB LIGHTNING (19-20-2) NEXT GAME @ COLORADO

ATLANTA THRASHERS(24-12-6) NEXT GAME VS PHOENIX

COLTS BACK TO BACK PLAYOFF APPEARANCES 05-06/06-07

B000BOBWZ2.01-AT26F6GZJEB06._AA225_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

No contest. Ugh.

Ditto.

Crap on Mesh. Definetly the worst ALT jersey in the NBA.

Thirded. That :censored: is ugly.

And what's up with all the hating on the Denver jerseys??? I won't say that I like their alt, but their home & away unis are some of the best in the NBA.

Best Set: Denver

Worst Set: Toronto

Best Alt: Boston

Worst Alt: Sac-Town.

I like them, they're my 2nd fav. team next to the Heat, but their road jerseys are kind of ugly.

MIL_3045.gif

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

It's time I broke these out...here's the Kings' alts, using the Pantone Textile colors:

SacramentoKings_AUN_2006-9999_TEX.jpg

Yep...they're not good.

So given this is your thing.

What colour is that, officially?

Like if you were running the quiz with the "Emerald Teal, Ivory etc".

Because it looks an awful lot like BEIGE.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

So given this is your thing.

What colour is that, officially?

Like if you were running the quiz with the "Emerald Teal, Ivory etc".

Because it looks an awful lot like BEIGE.

Well, it's Metallic Gold. Really. If you look at these uniforms using the actual Pantone colors used for printing, they look MUCH different:

SacramentoKings_AUN_2006-9999_SOL.jpg

However, the Textile color that correlates with that Gold comes out like Beige.

Blame Reebok.

That Raptors jersey is awful.

It's like: "what'll we do, go with purple or black?" "Let's do both, one on the front, the other on the back".

Yes, that Raptors jersey IS awful. We can probably blame Nike for it... Kinda surprised we never saw it on the U of O men's basketball team.

As for the Kings alt, I LOVE IT. I love the colors and I love the number font (still need the name of that font, too...)

4409811293_559b1d05dd_o.jpg

Archived