Bad NBA Uniforms

bucskick20

Yeah, whatever, you think you are all smart trying to correct gramer.

No. I know I'm smart, and moreover, I know I'm correct. Your getting defensive about it only bears that out. And it's G-R-A-M-M-A-R. But nice try...

Denver's are stupid, plain and simple.

That's the best you can do? They're stupid? Based on what? Again, they're inanimate objects, incapable of being stupid. Are you 8 years old? You get called out for an asinine comment, and the best you can do is this? That's a damn shame.

Look at the lettering, you can barely read it. And whats the deal with powder blue over white.

I don't know. Why don't you ask the defending NCAA men's basketball Division I champs? Everyone seems to have very little trouble with their powder blue and white.

Don't bring a knife to a gunfight, and don't try to fight a battle of wits when you're clearly unarmed and outgunned.

Put down your shovel and stop embarrassing yourself. If you dislike the Nuggets' uniforms, leave it there. But if the best you can do is name-call and say they're stupid, expect to get called on it.

Yeah... I know, I probably am not as smart as you, but, I don't really care about trying to act smart about grammer and english on a Sports Logo Message Board. But hey, you can enjoy yourself however you want.... I would rather talk sports than grammer, but thats just me

256dy87.jpg

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the Jazz would win the award for most bland, and there are so many teams I could name, from the Warriors to the NO Hornets, and from the Magic to the Jazz. The award goes to...

Monstrosity A...

SEA_3015.gif

...aaaand Monstrosity B

SEA_3016.gif

heh, most folks love a team's primaries and hate the alts. I'm the other way around, I like the Sonics' alts and hate the primary sets. I'd go back to the green and red set, it was just a better executed look that featured key elements lacking in the current identity; chiefly, an indication of representing Seattle, and a representation of speed.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

If the Sonics somehow incorporated the old Seattle skyline logo in their current set, and the wordmark was one color, outlined (and no middle pen-like text), it would look a whole lot better. Get rid of that basketball/half-lemon logo.

Denver's unis are fantastic...the navy, gold, and crimson had their run, but the Dennis blue, royal, and yellow gold set is a better look.

Also, kudos to VitaminD in this thread. B)

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

What NBA Uniforms do you think are awful, I bet I have one that will top the list....

kebyh3.jpg

Denvers are really stupid

In denver these are loved, you are in a very small minority there sir.

Well it's my opinion, I just don't like the look, I like the Sonics, but I am not saying that he has a stupid opinion for not.

256dy87.jpg

I guess I am in the minority- I really like the Sacramento Alts. I don't know why- they are different. I guess I wouldn't want to see them every night, but I like them just the same.

Same thing with the new navy Nuggets Alt. I like those too.

B000CD1GH6.01-AT26F6GZJEB06._AA225_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

wasn't a big fan of these

B00019K0IM.01-AT26F6GZJEB06._SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

ouch baby.....very ouch

Why the hate for the black T-Wolves alt? It's not like it was a total marketing sellout because we do have alot of black in our look. I think it works.

Worst imo:

Entire Jazz set

Black/purple Raptors

Kings alt

Celtics alt

Pacers (new) blue

Entire Clippers set

76ers black

Suns away and alts (I dislike the grey mainly. It looks way to dull and dreary for a team named the ... Suns)

Untitled-1.png

Why the hate for the black T-Wolves alt? It's not like it was a total marketing sellout because we do have alot of black in our look. I think it works.

Worst imo:

Entire Jazz set

Black/purple Raptors

Kings alt

Celtics alt

Pacers (new) blue

Entire Clippers set

76ers black

Suns away and alts (I dislike the grey mainly. It looks way to dull and dreary for a team named the ... Suns)

Yeah, I am begining to like there alt. again, its ok, not as good as their blue or white, but still alright... A lot of people hate their uniforms. But all together, I like them. They could be better, but I don't think they should change to the newer look anytime soon.

256dy87.jpg

I don't get not liking the Spurs home gear. It has been basically the same for quite a long time, and the roads are only a mirror image of the homes which is the way it's supposed to be.

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

the Jazz would win the award for most bland, and there are so many teams I could name, from the Warriors to the NO Hornets, and from the Magic to the Jazz. The award goes to...

Monstrosity A...

SEA_3015.gif

...aaaand Monstrosity B

SEA_3016.gif

heh, most folks love a team's primaries and hate the alts. I'm the other way around, I like the Sonics' alts and hate the primary sets. I'd go back to the green and red set, it was just a better executed look that featured key elements lacking in the current identity; chiefly, an indication of representing Seattle, and a representation of speed.

I actually think these are my favorites in the NBA. I'm a sucker for green and yellow though. As for the worst, those Kings' jerseys definitely go up there. I've never seen those before. I also don't like the Nets for some reason. I think it's the diamond patterns on the sides. I never liked the Jazz's uniforms either, but they might have gone away from the mountainous jerseysfrom the late 90s....I don't watch basketball much anymore.

Love the team, hate their alternates

keuvb5.gif

it seems to me they wear these more than they wear their blue ones and it is a shame because their blue jerseys are so much better. The color black just looks so flat, stagnant. You know what I mean? And didn't the wolve head on the shorts used to be a lot bigger?

PvO6ZWJ.png

And didn't the wolve head on the shorts used to be a lot bigger?

It is bigger than what is shown here...I believe someone on these boards created those (very nice job, by the way)...

According to the NBA Style Guide, the wolf head on the shorts is supposed to be 7.25" in height.

Archived