Philadelphia Phantoms

philly97flyer

I've got some meatballs that have been in my fridge for about 14 days - can I classify them as "vintage"?

Are they fuzzy? Then, yes. You've got some serious throwback meat on your hands.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

I still submit that the Wild are allowed to pull from the long hockey heritage in Minnesota. Not all teams need to live in their own vacuum.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Heck, atleast Tampa actually has a vintage jersey they don't wear anymore. The Wild have to pretend.

Tampa has a vintage jersey? What are you talking about? :blink:

that would be the old rainstorm blue jersey

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Heck, atleast Tampa actually has a vintage jersey they don't wear anymore. The Wild have to pretend.

The rainstorm jersey is certainly not traditionally styled nor is it from the NHL Vintage program. It was an alternate jersey that the team stopped wearing because of a lack of appeal. It is not even close to a "vintage" jersey.

The rainstorm jersey is certainly not traditionally styled nor is it from the NHL Vintage program. It was an alternate jersey that the team stopped wearing because of a lack of appeal. It is not even close to a "vintage" jersey.

I submit that Minnie has a hockey history longer than just the Wild, and if they feel like going with a traditional look, why stop them? Tampa Bay's 'vintage' is the number style they wore when they first arrived in the NHL, not the blue Jersyes (that show that Blue is much needed in the Tampa Bay design).

Along with Tony Esposito, that font is the only things 'Vintage' in Tampa Bay

Archived