Calgary 3rd to be shown today.

Kenworth

Looks grrreat.

Love the laces, but everyone should stop copying the Rangers.  They brought the laces back, that's that.

Black laces are cool though.

http://www.flamesport.com/jerseys.htm

Spoiler

New York Rangers. Stanley Cup Champions - 1928, 1933, 1940, 1994. Saskatchewan. Cold. 1905-2022.

i like tie downs every team should have one.

Is there a smilie that slaps his forehead? I want that one right now.

Tie-downs are cool on retro styled jerseys, but they don't fit on 90% of the jerseys that have them.

The only thing I don't like is the black C, as yellow or white would make more sense. That said, I can easily move past it cuz these look great. The black numbers are fine. They look good, and the yellow and white outlines are thick. Now, they should add a red stripe to the on the white jerseys and dump the alts, but I'm sure that's too much to ask for.

You know, we've been toying with ideas the entire offseason for them.  This I actually like!  STL you're right, the black lettering will be offset by the thick outlines.  A suprise on us that they are making it a home jersey, not a third.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

You know, we've been toying with ideas the entire offseason for them. This I actually like! STL you're right, the black lettering will be offset by the thick outlines. A suprise on us that they are making it a home jersey, not a third.

It's not that big of a surprise really Puckguy. People have speculated that they might want a more colorful home, and Reaper told us a little bit back that this was the case.

The only thing I don't like is the black C, as yellow or white would make more sense. That said, I can easily move past it cuz these look great. The black numbers are fine. They look good, and the yellow and white outlines are thick. Now, they should add a red stripe to the on the white jerseys and dump the alts, but I'm sure that's too much to ask for.

Totally agree!  :D

I saw, I came, I left.

The only thing I don't like is the black C, as yellow or white would make more sense. That said, I can easily move past it cuz these look great. The black numbers are fine. They look good, and the yellow and white outlines are thick.

Ialso agree about the black flaming "C". Something just not right about that. Yellow or white would be interesting to see mocked up to see how it looks. I bet it would strike a cord with me as looking "right" if I saw it.

JeffB

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

Archived