Calgary 3rd to be shown today.

Kenworth

So what happens to the horsey logo and the black jersey?

From the Flames' website:

"The white uniform will now be worn for road games while the black jersey becomes the alternate uniform to be worn six to eight times throughout the season for designated games."

The horse logo is also used as the shoulder patch on both shoulders on the new red jersey.

If your logos is black, the #s had to be too.  It would clash if the #s were a lighter color.  I like the look of the jersey, but the #s are hard to see.  

Is that gold & white trim around the #s?  Or is orange in there? ???

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

If your logos is black, the #s had to be too. It would clash if the #s were a lighter color. I like the look of the jersey, but the #s are hard to see.

Is that gold & white trim around the #s? Or is orange in there? ???

As I sit looking at my Pro Authentic Flames red jersey (as a season ticketholder I was given the option by the team to pre-order my jersey with lettering back in April) I can tell you that while the sleeve numbers are hard to read from a distance, the back numbers are not.  The wide white outline followed by the athletic gold outline really helps to create some decent edges on the numbers.

Compare the flames home and road jerseys now. Do they look very "uniform"?

I dont think so.

I dont mind the black c, but the home jersey doesnt really match the road too well. (not to mention the colour scheme seems to really be getting away from the flames classic look.)

Thats not to say this is a bad looking uni, I just think the black should be used as more of an accent than a main colour. Also the white and yellow stripes should have been seperated by black. They blend together too easily.

I give the design seven out of ten

HOw on earth is this page 2 news already?

Perhaps I am just in too agreeable of a mood.

But I like it. Its nothing I wouldve put together myself, but I happen to have liked everything Calgary has ever worn...their colors just rock.

I can see sense behind all the anti-sentiments and for good reason.......but since I am in the aforementioned good state of mind. I vote Aye.

The Official Cheese-Filled Snack of NASCAR

Okay, I have allowed some time to get used to these and not make a rash opinion.  After some mellowing and introspection I can honestly say these are not God-awful horrid, obnoxious or hideous.

They're just plain bad.  

The format's fine but the color choices are poor.  Switch up the black with yellow and they are much better.

I just bought the new Flames jersey yesterday and it's the greatest jersey out there!!!   I wanna see what Atlanta, Columbus, and Minnesota will come up with.  Whats up with Ahaheim's new retro look??  Whats with the black???  I still like the new flames jersey the best!

• LMU locked this topic

Archived