first project for new job

fiasco!

dunno if this will show, or if you guys can see this, but this is the first project from start to finish, with my copy and layout, at my new gig (art director at fairway outdoor advertising, greenville/spartanburg/anderson/southern north carolina region)

http://ideas.fairwayoutdoor.com/view_creat...reative_id=5663

Nice work, brother. This job is gonna be right up your alley.

Would you perhaps get a better, richer feel with a dark grey text, rather than the bold black?

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

I think it would have been more effective with a guy with a huge smile and raising his arms up facing the viewer. But since this is a chiropractor, having it this way makes sense too.

this is actually my favorite of the four submitted to the client.

joel_f

Congrats on the new job - and the wonderful billboard. Great work!!!

It's really rewarding to see your ideas come to life!!!

Doginfrontoffan.jpg

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

I think it would have been more effective with a guy with a huge smile and raising his arms up facing the viewer. But since this is a chiropractor, having it this way makes sense too.

Being that this is viewed at a great distance, the soft-focus picture is OK. But then the Lawson Chiropractic is too small for the same conditions.

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

Being that this is viewed at a great distance, the soft-focus picture is OK. But then the Lawson Chiropractic is too small for the same conditions.

actually, the lawson logo has been the same size on every board that was done before i started working there.....that's the way the client likes it.

Archived