Favorite non-sports logos

paynomind

What are some of your favorite non-sports logos that are really clean, cool, and iconic?

Here are some of mine:

Marzocchi:

Marzocchi.gif

Oldsmobile:

newrocket2.jpg

Yamaha:

yamaha_logo_blue.gif

...and NTB, but i cant find a pic of thier logo anywhere. They seem like a big enough company, but all they have is their crap website. Very strange.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Opel is cool, cant find logo tho

logo.jpg

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

Guinness, that's one of mine.

GulfOilLogo.gif

I used to root for the Gulf Porsche Racing team in the 1970s.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

you do realize that volkswagen was originally the car of the SS (Shutzstaffel - Nazi Germany's Secret Police, organizers of the deaths of more than 9 million people) right?  just checking....

nice cars, though

But you have to admit Jetta's get great gas milage...and sporty too!!! :P

What car does George W Bush drive? I'll stop driving that one too! :D

dishonorable mention goes to this guy

man_mouse.gif

Western Exterminators

I laugh every time I see one of thier guys driving around in those bright yellow trucks with green trim and with that thing plastered on it. also, I laugh at thier unis too (neon yellow shirts and olive green pants)

Archived