Anyone want to give it a try?/

thornadott

THere seem to be more and more of these request threads.  And they seem to be less and less collaberative and more and more like , "Hey do this for me."

Now, I didn't pick this request for any particular reason so no offense intended to the topic creator.  I just needed to reply after seeing the fifth one on the front page.

Perhaps, to go with out wonderful brand new "How do I ?" sticky thread, we could add an ongoing "Requests" thread whereby people looking for practice can help out a newbie and when its done it gets removed?

Syphi must be rubbing off on me but these really are pushing all the discussion threads off the front page rapidly.

There are a lot of helpful, patient, and talented people on this board, but if someone isnt even willing to put the time in to do a MS Paint version of what they'd like something to look like, why should we put in the time ?

The Official Cheese-Filled Snack of NASCAR

Syphi must be rubbing off on me but these really are pushing all the discussion threads off the front page rapidly.

Puts feet up on desk and smiles contentedly

It brings a tear to the eye...

...and a requests thread is such a good idea, I may have to take credit for it! :D

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

• LMU locked this topic

Archived