bunyans cc

1stDownCreative

Good God, man!

Your "reject" concepts are better than 98% of some of our best work. I'd tell you not to change anything, but you could start this from scratch and churn out another winner keeping very few of these elements. I've liked all of them since the first revision.

:notworthy:... and I don't say that frequently. Great stuff.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Good God, man!

Your "reject" concepts are better than 98% of some of our best work. I'd tell you not to change anything, but you could start this from scratch and churn out another winner keeping very few of these elements. I've liked all of them since the first revision.

:notworthy:... and I don't say that frequently. Great stuff.

you know, i try. :D

oh yeah, heres number 4

i did some tweaking, tryed a different m and added a gradient to the wordmark and secondary.

unless something really grabs me, this is probably it.

bunyansv4.jpg

footer_helmet.gif

stratch that last one.

alright i'm a sucker for trying to make it perfect in my own head so...

made the handle straight. the curves made it look too much like a hand axe, than a large one. fits better with the font and wordmark. tryed a new m. fits with the wordmark better. put just the axe on the helmet for jr.

bunyansv5.jpg

footer_helmet.gif

great stuff. im liking the side angle, sort of a chicago blackhawks modernization...of a white guy.

LOVE the word mark. great evolution in a few days, rockstar.

Unfortunately, the Feet Corns are my bitch. Maybe you can have a special tertiary of them getting eaten by an evergreen.

Archived