"The Anaheim Ducks" *merged*

Mr. Vicious

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply
After the Olympic break the Mighty Ducks will be now be offically "the Anaheim Ducks".

Changing the name and the unifroms to a Bright Orange and Green.

where is your proof? without proof, anybody could say whatever they wanted to and it would be believed.

I'm banking this is a joke post, based on the fact this happens to be his first post, and it provides no links of proof.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

After the Olympic break the Mighty Ducks will be now be offically "the Anaheim Ducks".

Changing the name and the unifroms to a Bright Orange and Green.

If you're not going to contribute useful stuff, then don't post.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Not a joke or a gag. Like any other good reporter I can't reveal my source just yet, but you have to trust me on this. I'll even give you a description of the logo.

Slanted Text much like the 3rd jersey, with Anaheim stacked on top of Ducks with a webbed foot making the letter D in ducks.

Trust me you won't like it when you see it either. No one within the organization really likes the logo either, but the logo and uni's are hand chosen by the Owner.

They where going to wait till next year to reveal, but the NHL commissioner wants it done during the Olympic break. For what reason? I can only guess the attention it will bring the NHL.

Oh so it would be official for us to get used to Anaheim Ducks for 2006/07... is that correct?? AND the logo.. hmmm ought to be interesting to see it.... Mr. Vicious, ya have given some interesting descriptions into the primary logo..I'm trying to imagine it... might as well wait till the logo is shown officially...

Oh so it would be official for us to get used to Anaheim Ducks for 2006/07... is that correct?? AND the logo.. hmmm ought to be interesting to see it.... Mr. Vicious, ya have given some interesting descriptions into the primary logo..I'm trying to imagine it... might as well wait till the logo is shown officially...

Yep, and as far as the Logo. Imagine a webbed foot on its side with the heel facing the "ucks". Tell you truth it looks kind of lame. Hopefully they revise the version I've seen.

Just to clarify, are you saying they will be wearing these new uniforms after the break, or announce the new changes after the break, in time for 2006/07

I believe hes saying they will introduce them, and hype them for next season. This is actually pretty good, because they will be on the new Reebok jerseys, so we will get a sense of how all the teams jerseys will look next season. I actually kind of like the sound of orange/green, if done right, it could lock slick, but the logo is kind of scaring me. Now that this guy is actually providing some descrpitions, hes gaining some credability...good job bro, I hope your not jerkin us around.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Archived